☆Chapter 6 Red envelopes are rolling

There is no computer, no TV, and even the radio is not turned on. This kind of New Year's Eve is something I never thought about. Will it be boring? Do not!

Under the dim light, Grandma Rong and the third wife of the Rong family were talking and laughing about making dumplings. One pot of stuffing was cabbage pork, the other was pork and mushrooms, and the other was pork and green onions. Their dexterous hands moved quickly. Then, white and fat dumplings appeared in front of everyone.

Just smelling the scent of dumpling fillings is enough for a few children to drool. When they saw the neatly arranged plump dumplings, they felt their stomachs growl. You know, this is the end of the year. I can't eat dumplings a few times!

Dad Rong and Second Uncle Rong took turns looking at the stuffy elbows on the stove. This is the highlight at noon on the first day of the new year. I want to make the skin of the elbows sticky, fat but not greasy, so that the shredded pork is soft and tasty. If you don't send firewood, you can't do it in a few hours. At this time, you can't live without people. If there is a big fire, it will be big.

Of course, Uncle Rong's family is not idle either. He wants to fry enough peanuts to entertain the people who visit tomorrow. Rong Huan and Rong Le actively attacked them and grabbed a handful of fried peanuts just out of the pot. Although it is hot, the fragrance is also exceptionally strong.

Grandpa Rong has been guarding the fire and watching the stuffed chicken in the pot. At this time, the aroma has spread to every corner of the house. He lifted the lid of the pot and looked at the fire. He felt that it was all right, so he put a towel on it. Bring down the pot. This is the main course tonight.

Next, Grandpa Rong fried potato shreds, garlic yellow eggs, vinegar cabbage, cut a plate of sausage, and then heated the fish that was cooked at noon. This is their dinner. When all this is done, the dumplings made by Grandma Rong and the others will be ready. They are just in the pot and boiled half of them. The other half is to be eaten on the morning of the first day of the Chinese New Year.

Rong Wan looked at this and that throughout the whole process, no matter how happy she was, the smile on Bai Nen's little face was never broken, and her big black eyes rolled and she looked particularly energetic. I hope that every year, every year in the future, I can live so happily, with my family and Meimei together! This is the New Year's wish that Rong Wan made in her heart.

Having eaten the New Year's Eve dinner does not mean that the things to be done today are over. Adults have to keep the year old until the morning of the first day of the new year. Of course, there are no such high demands on the children, and when they see them start to feel sleepy, they will be driven to sleep.

The Kangs in Grandpa Rong and Grandma Rong are the largest and the warmest. Adults will stay in this room to watch the night, so Rong Huan and Rong Le don't have to go back to their homes to sleep, they just stay here. Lie down on the kang of the house, and the quilt was carried by Paid Dad and the others. The younger brothers lie side by side, Yung Wan at the innermost side. Next to her little pillow are her new clothes and new shoes.

"After waiting for the new year, I will make some more clothes for Xiao Qi!" Grandpa Rong said, patting his thigh. This year's harvest is good, and the family doesn't have short food and clothing, just a girl like Xiaoqi, who has to be spoiled.

Seeing that Rong Wan fell asleep, their little hands did not forget to touch the new clothes. They looked a little sad, thinking that they still need to make more money and give their children a better life, and they have as many beautiful clothes as they want.

The aunts of the Rong family and the second aunts did not have any jealous emotions at all. Instead, they were particularly interested in pulling Rong's mother to discuss what style of clothes to give Rong Wan. They did not have any daughters, so they all regarded Xiaoqi as their biological daughters. They are equally dear, and they are happy if they can dress Xiaoqi beautifully.