☆ Chapter 59 Rong Wan's College Entrance Examination

Many teachers have taught students that the college entrance examination is the most important opportunity to change their lives. Not only the students who are about to enter the examination room, but also the parents are all waiting, like a big enemy. Although some parents can't provide any substantial help for the children's learning, they can do their best to do logistical work. Fish, beef, eggs, as well as various fresh fruits and vegetables will be on the battlefield, for fear that the children will not be nourished. . The same is true for Rong Wan's father and Rong's mother. No matter what Rong Wan says, she won't let her cook anymore. Work like cleaning up the yard is all assigned to Rong Wan's older brothers. Now Rong Wan's top priority is Rong Wan. He Xiaoba is about to usher in the college entrance examination.

"Dad, you don't have to be so nervous about us. Brothers and them have passed the college entrance examination. There is nothing wrong." Rong Wan reluctantly persuaded his overly nervous dad, but his heart was warm and very comfortable.

"Yes, yes, it's your dad. He always creates a nervous atmosphere. With the level of our junior seven and junior eight, we have a good college entrance examination!" Madam Rong heard this, and her position became so fast. , Following what Rong Wan said, began to scold her husband.

"I've said it, don't put pressure on the children, our children can succeed in everything, just as if they are playing." Dad Rong was unwilling to show weaknesses in his mother's words. When it comes to spoiling children, he is not behind others.

After the couple quarreled, Xiao Ba slipped into the yard with Rong Wan's arm. Rong An, who specifically pushed back from work because his younger sister was taking the college entrance examination, said that he was speechless.

The Qi family and Xiao Yu, a freshman from college, also showed a look of concern. In this comparison, Qi Lian was the most calm, which made Rong Wan, who has been exhausted by excessive attention recently, feel very comfortable. Therefore, Rong Wan, who refused the family's request to send her and Xiao Ba to the examination room, did not refuse Qi Lian.

It is a lie to say that Qi Lian is not nervous at all. He wholeheartedly hopes that Rong Wan can be in the same school with him. If so, he will continue his Ph.D.

Early in the morning, Qi Lian went to Rong's house to pick up the night, and was swept back and forth many times by the jealous eyes of Rong's family, especially Rong's dad, who sat aside and grinds his teeth, hating himself for not being wary of this wicked man. Brat. What broke his heart even more was that his daughter had no sense of self-protection at all, and smiled brightly at the kid.

Want to abduct my baby girl, no way! Dad Rong was standing at the door watching Rong Wan and Qi Lian and they were leaving.

Rong Wan and Xiao Ba were not in the same examination room, nor did they encourage each other a few words before they separated. They calmly seemed to have come to take an ordinary final exam. While waiting for the teacher to send out the papers, Rong Wan was extremely calm, she had already deeply remembered the time she needed to review, everything was exhausted, so why bother to panic!

The bell rang at the end of the exam, some sighed, some screamed, some excited, and some silently sobbed. After the teacher collected the papers and left, the familiar students in the examination room gathered together for a chattering discussion. Lei Lei's voice was unusually obvious. Seeing her like that, she seemed to have done well in the exam, and she seemed a little proud.

She was originally with Xiaoyu, but she suddenly quit school before the college entrance examination. When she came again, she would be a grade with Rongwan, and her grades were considered upstream in the school. So she had this reaction today, and everyone felt it was normal.