☆ Chapter 100

Rong Wan stretched out his hand and held Qi Lian's trembling hand, and his tender, loving gaze wrapped his whole person in, comforting his heart full of fear and panic very well. He no longer wanted to think about the overwhelming panic and horror he had when he received Lu Xue's call. Everything is fine now. She will be fine if she is late, and the baby in his stomach will be fine.

"Okay, let's not disturb their young couple, let them stay together for a while, let's go out first!" Mama Rong naturally saw the little movements of the daughter and son-in-law, and smiled comfortedly.

The whole family retired all at once, and the ward looked very empty, but the atmosphere was definitely not cold and quiet, but unusually warm and sweet. Qi Lian bent down, and gently made a kiss on Rong Wan's forehead, holding Rong Wan's hand back.

"Fortunately, I didn't tell her grandparents, otherwise I would be terrified!" Father Rong and Ma Rong felt that their hearts were pounding very hard now. On the way to the hospital, they were flustered and almost hit the car in front of them.

"Our old man went out to meet friends, I didn't even dare to tell him." Qi Ma has soft legs now, how dare you tell the old man, if you get frightened again, how can you fix it?

When Rong Ma and Qi Ma expressed their gratitude to Lu Xue, Lu Xue wanted to get into the crack in the ground ashamed, and quickly told them what had happened before, and finally apologized.

"You didn't see who hit you?" The smile on Rong An's face disappeared in an instant, and he asked coldly. He knew in his heart that Lu Xue might really not mean it, but when he thought that it was because of her that Xiao Qi and his unborn nephew were in danger, he couldn't control the anger in his heart. How could his tone be good.

"Someone hit me behind, so I didn't see it, but I feel that I should have something to do with my cousin Qi Mingyue." Lu Xue is now trying his best to make up for it. Naturally, he knows everything is endless. Where does he care? It's not because of the Rong family's complaint.

"I found out that she was behind me when she was ridiculing me. I always feel that she did it when she looked at her. Of course, it might have been because I had never dealt with her and had prejudice." Lu Xue said, "If It would be fine if someone saw it at the time, oh~"

"We will check it out, and you should also tell your cousin. If she did it, please be mentally prepared." Rong Zhi and Rong Yuan said in unison, with cold aura and murderous eyes. Lu Xue shivered involuntarily.

After hearing what Lu Xue said, Qi's father and Qi's mother started to act, and called a friend in the police station to help investigate the matter. If it is confirmed that Qi Mingyue is the culprit, then she doesn't need to think about how tragic the result is.

When Rong Wan was discharged home from the hospital, the police station had already found more useful information. The surveillance video they obtained showed that the person standing behind Lu Xue when she was hit was Qi Mingyue. The surveillance video at the door also took pictures of Qi Mingyue satirizing and provoking Rong Wan, and there were also scenes of the two children throwing cones at Qi Mingyue, saying that she was a bad woman. Combining the positions of the mother and son on the escalator before, they thought that the mother and son might have seen something.

After watching the surveillance video footage, Qi Lian and the others felt that this matter was done by Qi Mingyue. Now they are waiting for the police station to find the mother and son.

It was only then that Grandpa Qi realized that his grand-daughter-in-law and precious great-grandson had almost had an accident. Called Qi Mingyue's grandfather directly and scolded him.

Qi Mingyue's grandfather is Lu Xue's grandfather. He is an old subordinate of Grandpa Qi and has a good relationship with Grandpa Qi. It was only after being scolded and scolded to find out what the cause was. He was angry and angry at the time.