☆Chapter 57 Strings of Misunderstandings

I don't know if I feel ashamed in front of Rong Wan and Xiao Yu on her birthday. Lei Lei hasn't been pestering Xiao Yu for several days, which makes Xiao Yu feel very comfortable. You must know that she was really hurt by Lei Lei a while ago. Ying almost couldn't eat anymore, now I have a great appetite, and my belly is bulging significantly.

In fact, Leilei doesn't want to trouble Xiao Yu, but now she can't take care of herself, where can she have the leisure to pester Xiao Yu, deliberately destroying her reputation! Her dad's business had a big problem, and it was very likely that she would have to return to the state of being poor and white. She was almost bored to death. She was used to spending a lot of money in a chic life. She couldn't even think about how to live in poverty.

Of course, she doesn't know about these Rongwans, even the girls who have made friends with Lei Lei are not clear. They just wonder why Lei Lei is not as generous as before, and the number and quality of the treats have dropped a lot.

The second year of high school is a very important stage for students who want to be admitted to prestigious universities. More and more students choose to live in a pile of books and live with materialism or history and geopolitics. Rong Wan didn't have any sense of urgency. She still studied and lived at her own pace. With the solid foundation she laid before and her clever mind, following the teacher's progress, it was absolutely no problem to enter a prestigious university.

On Saturdays and Sundays, she would either stay in the house and study the books in the space, or she would repair the yard with her grandfather. Unless Qi Lian or Xiao Yu came to ask her to go out to play, she would not be able to leave the door all day long. Step. This week Qi Lian used the many books in the Imperial Capital University to itch the night. She liked the atmosphere of the library very much, and without any hesitation, she agreed to Qi Lian's Saturday library appointment.

Perhaps Qi Lian himself did not realize how much influence Rong Wan had on him. After the time he set up to meet with Rong Wan, his aura all over his body was obviously softened, just like the indifferent and cool appearance that was rejected thousands of miles away in the past. There is a big gap, and it is no longer so hard when talking to people. In Leizi's words, it is a bit more popular.

The boys don't have much thoughts about this, but the girls who have a good impression of Qi Lian are a little more active at this moment. If you take this time to express to Qi Lian, there may be unexpected results. However, at this time, the girls are more reserved, and they are not bold enough to confess in public. What they can do is just hang around in front of Qi Lian a few times and talk a few times.

Qi Lian hadn't noticed anything once or twice, but the girls who came to talk to him several times happened to disturb him in sketching what to do on Saturday, which made him frown in discomfort. The soft gaze narrowed, and the response was too concise. This kind of reaction makes the girls who are thinking about them feel very frustrated. They suspect that they are wrong. How could the high-cold male god who has always kept an absolute distance from the girls have such soft eyes? The cliff is wrong. !

At around nine o'clock in the morning on Saturday, Qi Lian took Rong Wan at the door and took her to the library, walking along the way, and stuffing her favorite juice that Rong Wan had prepared before. The warm sunlight casts a mottled silhouette through the layers of green leaves. When the shards of light spilled on Qi Lian, it blended with the gentle expression on his face, and it looked very intoxicating. Huang Xiuying, the monitor of Qi Lian's class, was so bewildered, her heart pounding fiercely, and a faint blush appeared on her face. She tried her best to make herself behave as usual, but she still wanted to. Can't cover up.

"Qi Lian, good morning!" Huang Xiuying greeted Qi Lian seemingly calmly, but later realized that after Rong late, her face was not as good as before. She obviously minded, but she wanted to pretend to mention it inadvertently. A topic related to Rong Wan "This is...?"