☆Chapter 36 Going to the Imperial Capital to play

Rong Erbo, Rong Er Niang and Rong Dad, Rong Ma took Rong Wan and Xiao Ba in the car of Lu Da and Lu Er's family to the Imperial Capital. Uncle Rong and Uncle Rong stayed at home to take care of the two elderly people and the house. . It was still quite cold at this time. Rong Wan and Xiao Ba wore newly made slanted padded jackets. They wore furry hats, and their small faces with white tender flesh were even more cute.

Xiao Ba, who was sitting in the car, had big round eyes, his forehead and the palms of his hands were sweaty. In the arms of Rong Wan.

"Don't be afraid, Xiaoba, sister is here!" Rong Wanhui hugged his brother, kissed his fading little cheek, and calmed him with a tender but unexpectedly reliable voice. The effect seems to be pretty good, at least Xiao Ba doesn't look so nervous anymore, and he sleeps soundly with Yongwan on the way.

When approaching the imperial capital, Rong Wan fell asleep in a daze, but his little brother still hugged his blushing little brother. Lu's car directly sent Rongwan and the others to the door of Qi's house, and also helped to remove their things from the car.

Rong Wan brought a bunch of fresh vegetables to Qi's family and dried vegetables such as dried radish, dried cabbage, fungus, and white fungus. In addition, they also brought a pair of cotton shoes for Grandpa Qi. The fabric is very soft, comfortable and warm to wear on the feet. There is also an embroidered pillow made for Mrs. Qi, which is filled with fluffy and soft new cotton. The embroidered pattern is rich and precious peonies. The color is bright and exquisite, and it looks really ordinary. What I gave to Dad Qi was a carved pen holder with four patterns of plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum, with exquisite patterns and delicate craftsmanship. Rong Wan also specially made a purse for Qi Lian, embroidered with a cluster of green bamboo on the front, which seems to be swaying with the wind, one or two bamboo leaves falling down, and a large Qi character embroidered on the back.

It was in the afternoon when they arrived at Rongwan, which happened to be Sunday. Grandpa Qi and Qi Lian were both at home, while Dad Qi and Mother Qi had gone out. When he saw Rong Wan and his family standing at the door, Qi Lian discarded his precocious and stable image, and quickly ran to Rong Dad who was holding Xiao Qi, with an obvious smile on his face.

"Xiao Qi, wake up, we are here!" Dad Rong said in a low voice, shaking Rong Wan who was still asleep.

Rong Wan groaned twice, moved, and then slowly raised his head. At this time, his big black eyes were covered with a layer of mist, and he blinked and blinked, looking quite confused. She rubbed her eyes and tried to open them wider, but she still looked dumbfounded. "Brother Qi~"

"Does Xiao Qi come down? Brother hug you." Qi Lian reached out his hand to Rongwan.

"Okay!" Rong Wan nodded fiercely, bent down and opened his arms towards Qi Lian.

Qi Lian hugged Rong Wan steadily, with a satisfied smile on his face, which made Grandpa Qi, who was used to seeing his grandson's facial paralyzed face, feel very awkward. He thought, if Xiao Qi stayed at home for a period of time, wouldn't his grandson smile every day? Thinking about this picture, it would feel terrible!

Just then Xiao Ba woke up, and the first thing he opened his eyes was to find Rong Wan. After seeing Rong Wan being held by Qi Lian and walking in, he twisted and twisted in Rong Ma's arms and wanted to go to the ground.

Ma Rong was particularly helpless to put down Xiao Ba, whose face was flushed with anxiety, "How come your child can't be separated from your sister for a while."

Looking at Xiao Ba with that pitiful look, Qi Lian reluctantly put Rong Wan down, changing from holding to holding hands. Xiao Ba hurriedly stretched out her little hand to hold her sister's other side, a faint smile appeared on her small fleshy face.