☆Chapter 62 Dormitory storm rises

After a while, Rong Wan found out the situation of the new roommate. Liu Huanhuan, a native of H Province, has parents, a younger sister, and a younger brother at home. He lives on farming. This time he came to the Imperial Capital alone to report. Both Rong Huan and Rong Ma liked Liu Huanhuan's straightforward and generous temperament, and saw that she was out of breath with so many things, so they took the initiative to help. Help her put on a duvet cover, wipe the table or something. When it was almost finished, Rong Wan reminded Liu Huanhuan of the lack of necessary accommodation supplies and where to buy them at affordable prices. Liu Huanhuan admired and thanked him.

Liu Huanhuan loaded some of the mountain products she had brought from home to Rong's mother. "If Auntie and Xiao Wan help me, I'll catch the blind here. Auntie, if you don't pick it up, you won't look down on the mountain products I brought!"

"Look at what your child said, the things you bring are all good things, and you may not be able to buy them with money!" Seeing Liu Huanhuan all said that, it would be no good if Rong's mother didn't accept them.

"It's really not worth a lot of money with us. It's just a little bit of my heart. If auntie likes it, I will bring more next time." Liu Huanhuan smiled heartily and looked very sincere.

"It's not easy for you to go back and forth. Give it to us, it won't work!" Mom Rong said no, there is no shortage of this in the family, how can it take advantage of other children's children, she deeply felt that she had just said the wrong thing.

"If you bring it, you can come to my house for a semester's meal before talking." Rong Wan said.

"Where did it happen then!" Liu Huanhuan waved his hand quickly, two inconspicuous blushes appeared on his slightly darker face, which was obviously embarrassing.

"Don't listen to Xiaoqi's nonsense, you don't need to bring things, but it is necessary to eat at home. In the future, I still expect you to take care of Xiaoqi. She is very squeamish." Madam Rong said.

Liu Huanhuan didn't know that this was just what Rong's mother was talking about. No matter how she looked at Rong Wan, she was not the squeamish lord. He felt that Rong's mother and Rong Wan were close. When she came to the imperial capital alone, she was not uneasy and flustered. Fortunately, the people she met were so good that she couldn't help but look forward to the future.

"You are not squeamish at all!" Qi Lian, who had been silent, leaned to Rong Wan's ear and whispered. The warm breath sprayed to Rong Wan's ears, making her feel itchy, and she couldn't help tilting her head.

"Of course I know." Rong Wan's ears were red, turned and glared at Qi Lian, and responded in a low voice.

...How do you feel that something is wrong! Seeing that Rong Wan doesn't look like siblings with this guy, but he's a bit talking about objects! When Liu Huanhuan saw this scene, he thought to himself. That's right, they didn't say that this was his brother, and he didn't think about it. To tell the truth, Rong Wan really matches this guy!

Ma Rong didn't have eyes on her head, so she naturally couldn't see the interaction between Rong Wan and Qi Lian. She enthusiastically suggested that she would take Liu Huanhuan to eat together and check the time, Xiao Ba should also clean up.

At this time, another roommate arrived, not alone, but a family of children, and all of a sudden, the dormitory was filled.

"Why is it next to the door, it's the upper bunk!! I don't want this seat!" the new roommate screamed, pouting, looking very disgusted. Rong Wan looked at the shop she was talking about, the name posted on it was She Qianqian.

"Yes, the upper bunk is too dangerous, and it's next to the door. Let's change one!" The silver-haired grandmother who followed gave a cowardly smile on her face.