☆Chapter 31 The Vegetable Doll

Rong Wan's house grows a few anti-season vegetables in greenhouses, but they are also reluctant to eat these vegetables all the time, they want to sell them for money! Like other people in the village, Rongwan eats things that are easy to store like cabbage, potatoes, pumpkins, and sweet potatoes most of the time.

Other people's families are so tired of eating these foods, they do everything possible to spend some money on other dishes to improve their lives, but Rong Wan's family prefers to eat these dishes, they are really delicious! Ordinary cabbage stewed vermicelli can be grabbed by everyone, just with vegetable soup, steamed buns can eat two or three! The things produced by the space are delicious!

But after a while, Dad Rong and the others discovered the problem. The vegetables in the cellar seemed to be unfinished. Obviously their family members consume a lot of money, but when they go to the cellar to get the vegetables, they don't see any less. After talking to Grandpa Rong, he did not show any shocked expressions, saying that his ancestors had also encountered this situation, which was a blessing from heaven.

They did not say anything, nor did they think about selling the inexhaustible vegetables in the cellar, and eating as much as they should, as usual.

She didn't know about these things. Every day, she took time to study in the space, and then cleaned up the vegetables and fruits she had grown. The outside world is bitterly cold and snow fluttering, while the space for the evening is full of flowers, fruits and vegetables. At this time, the peaches were already ripe, and fell heavily on the branches, and you could smell the rich fruity fragrance before they got closer.

Rong Wan specially picked up the ripe peaches, washed them with Lingquan water, peeled the skins, and gave them to the mouth. They are very sweet and have a lot of water. You can eat a big peach in just a few bites. After that, there is no pulp on the peach pits.

There are also large bunches of purple grapes. The flesh is so delicious that Rongwan almost bit her tongue, and the juice is so sweet that her belly is rounded up after she eats late, which causes her appetite to decrease sharply when she eats out. , Let the family worry if she is not feeling well.

But Rong Wan is not a greedy cat who is just thinking about eating. She has carefully studied embroidery stitches in the space, practicing over and over again according to her own understanding, and will correct it in time if she finds something wrong. Her progress is obvious. The green lotus leaves, the crystal clear dewdrops, and the bright red roses, she has been able to show the changes in depth and the effect of light and shadow, although some places are indeed not enough. Perfect, but relatively rare for her age.

The most rare thing is that Rong Wan is not only talented, but also hardworking and resilient. How could Grandma Rong, who consciously have a heir, be unwilling to bloom!

"We Xiaoqi are so talented! The flowers we embroider are so beautiful!" Even if Rong Wan's embroidering skills are not good, Dad Rong can praise the children as rare in the world.

"Yeah, much better than me!" Ma Rong and Grandma Rong have also studied for a long time. She is very talented when it comes to making clothes, but she really can't pick up embroidery needles.

Rong Wan, who was praised by his family, asked his grandmother for fabrics and threads of various colors, and made a wallet for Rong Dad. On the surface, it looks like a purse used by the ancients, but when opened, it looks like later generations. The wallet used was divided into three areas by two mezzanine layers, allowing Dad Rong to enlarge the denomination, gross bills, and steel 镚er. The embroidered pattern on the outside is a pattern of fortune and treasure, but it is slightly rounded and looks festive and cute.

As soon as Dad Rong got the purse in his hand, he immediately ran to Grandpa Rong and Uncle Rong to show off. The so-so appearance made these people unable to hold back their anger, and one of them knocked Dad Rong. Let alone Grandpa Rong and the others, even Grandma Rong and Ma Rong are also jealous. This is the first purse made by Xiao Rongwan!