☆Chapter 56 Life in High School

The imperial capital of later generations were extremely prosperous and lined with tall buildings. Although the neighbors were separated by a wall but their hearts were far apart, many people who had been neighbors for a year or two had not said anything. However, the current imperial capital is okay. Although the Rong family only comes here every year to stay for a while, they are already familiar with their neighbors. This time, knowing that the Rong family moved to the permanent residence of the imperial capital, they specially sent gifts to their door. There are several old ladies who often take Grandma Rong to the square to exercise, as well as old grandpas who play chess with Grandpa Rong and visit the flower and bird market. So when the children are busy, the two elderly people will not boring.

The arrival of Rong Wan and Xiao Ba also caused some waves in the school. They have good looks, good conversation, good taste in clothing, and their mysterious origins. Their relationship with the school's character Zhang Xiaoyu, etc., have attracted attention. . However, Rong Wan and Xiao Ba are not people who will be troubled by these external factors. They should study when they should study, and relax when they should relax. They are calm and calm. They also maintain a certain degree of getting along with their classmates. They don't get close and never flinch, but they win. A lot of students' favors.

Xiaoba has always been taciturn, and in the eyes of unfamiliar people, he is even a little indifferent and doesn't like to socialize with others. Even when Rong Wan had been acquainted with the people around him, Xiao Ba still had no friends in the class. Boys in this grade were a bit arrogant, and they were willing to try the possibility of putting a hot face on a cold ass.

But the change may only take one basketball game. Xiao Ba's motor nerves are particularly developed. None of basketball, badminton, and table tennis are not good at. At the beginning, Lei Zi and Qi Lian taught him. It didn't take long for Xiao Ba and Qi Lian to have a small gap. After Ba Neng abused Leizi, Leizi showed a look of crying without tears every time. When Rong Wan's class was in physical education, the boys teamed up to play basketball. Originally, Xiao Ba was a master watching by the side. No one invited him to join, but who knew someone had a kick in the middle, and the rest of the class Among boys, Xiaoba's height and physique can be seen. No one wanted to lose. The leader of that side tried to tell Xiao Ba. It was not as difficult as he thought. Xiao Ba nodded readily and went to change his clothes and prepare to play.

It didn't take long for Xiaoba to come on the court and it became the focus. The skills and sense of cooperation were nothing to say. Their team quickly overtook and then stubbornly pressed on the opponent until the end of the game. During this period, more and more boys and girls gathered on the sidelines to watch, screaming or applauding from time to time, and the atmosphere was super warm.

"Gosh, so handsome!"

"Who is that person? Why have you never seen him in school?"

"It should be a transfer student."

...

Many girls are not concerned about how exciting the game is. Anyway, they don't understand much. They just think that the handsome boy is dumb. There is a market for handsome athletic teenagers, especially the sweaty appearance and sharp eyes. , So that the charm has increased by dozens of percentage points.

Although Rong Wan did not watch Xiao Ba playing basketball with Lei Zi and Qi Lian less before, she has never understood much. She just feels very happy that her younger brother is playing youth on the court and hears the people around him praise Xiao Ba. When I was very proud, I was very pleased to see Xiao Ba and his teammates getting along with each other more and more tacitly. After this basketball game, Xiaoba should be able to harvest one or two friends. Sometimes the friendship between boys is so simple.

Sure enough, after this basketball game Xiaoba's teammates have begun to hook up with him, and the opponents are also clamoring to let Xiaoba come to their team next time. Although Xiaoba doesn't speak much, they are very sharp. , Sometimes when he speaks, he smiles, so that the boys laugh so that their stomachs hurt, and how can they find Xiao Ba as cold and boring.

"Ah, the little prince of basketball is here!" When Xiao Yu saw Xiao Ba in the afternoon when school was over, Xiao Yu began to tease, his eyes curled like crescents with a smile. The basketball game has only passed for less than half a day, and it has been spread out in the third year of high school that there is a new handsome basketball prince in the school.

"Sister Xiao Yu, don't make trouble." Xiao Ba's face was a little red, and he moved uncomfortably, trying to make a serious expression with a stern face.

"Haha, don't you be shy!!" Xiao Yu carefully examined Xiao Ba's expression and smiled more happily.

"Well, sister Xiao Yu, don't bully us Xiao Ba." Rong Wan reached out and took Xiao Ba's arm and pulled her out of the school gate, which made Xiao Ba a little more at ease. "Come to my house for dinner, I'll cook your favorite dishes for you."

After hearing what Rong Wan had said, Xiao Yu immediately left the ridicule about Xiao Ba behind her mind and began to order dishes with Rong Wan. After eating the dishes made by Yung Wan, and then eating the dishes made by my aunt, I really don't think it can be compared. Of course, my mother's craftsmanship is not to mention. She wanted to sell her brother to Rong Wan for three meals in the morning, afternoon and evening, but she was always embarrassed.

As soon as they walked out of the school gate, they saw a few girls gathered around. The headed one was tall, sweet and smiling, but they all felt that the smile hadn't reached the bottom of their eyes and seemed not so sincere.

Xiao Yu by Rong Wan's face suddenly changed when he saw those people, and there was a sense of boredom and disgust in his eyes. Obviously, she knew these people, and the relationship was not very good.

"Do you still recognize it? The one walking in the middle is that Leilei, and the remaining ones are her friends, haha, friends like the class." Xiao Yu leaned to Rong Wan's ear and whispered to Rong Wan to explain the situation.

"Xiaoyu, are you free today? I think..." Leilei walked to Xiaoyu and said in a particularly affectionate tone. She also tried to take Xiaoyu's arm, but Xiaoyu avoided her.

"Sorry, I don't want to know what you want to do, I don't have time, I don't want to eat with you, I don't want to go out to play, I don't have time to help you with your homework, I don't want to know your friends, I can go back if I have legs... Then, bye!" Xiao Yu obviously has experience in dealing with Leilei. Before Leilei could tell her intentions, Xiao Yu crackled a lot of words, without a breath in the middle. In this passage, she included Leilei's previous use. All answers for excuses.

The central idea is just two words-no way! !

"Why do you say that, because Lei Lei is so kind to you, you are so annoying!!" Without Lei Lei speaking, her friend stood up angrily, full of righteous indignation.

"Yeah, Leilei has her birthday today. She kindly invited you to attend her birthday party. It is too much for you to say that!" Another person stood up and condemned Xiao Yu, and then reached out to hold Lei Lei's. Arms, with a pleasing smile on his face. "Leilei, let's ignore her, let's go eat first, it's not worth angering someone like her."