☆ Chapter 26 Happy Family

This time, Rong Huan lost a lot of weight when he came back from the holiday. His complexion was slightly pale. He was far from the image of the half-size boy who used to run wild all over the world. Compared with the tall and strong Rong Le, he looked like a younger brother. People feel distressed, and they would disagree with the teacher if they knew it, so that the child can be promoted early.

Rong Wan tightly held the palm of Rong Huan's brother, which was not as generous as before, and listened to him talking about his life at school these days, the food in the canteen that tasted bad, and the swaying and not strong canopy bed. I never get enough sleep, the head teacher makes a small stove from time to time...

"My elder brother is so thin that he can hardly carry Xiao Qi, he needs to eat more to grow strong!" Rong Huan said very seriously, showing what the image of tall and strong is like.

"Why, brother can now carry you around ten or eight times in the yard!" Rong Huan motioned to Rong Wan to lie on his back and ran a few laps in the yard to prove his strength. Successfully made Rong Wan smile again and giggle loudly.

Rong Wan had already planned to take advantage of Rong Huan's vacation at home, so he must find ways to get him to exercise more, the body is the capital of the revolution.

Rong Huan ate nearly forty hot dumplings with big stuffing that were just out of the pot. They were filled with garlic juice and sweated profusely. Later, they didn't drink much of the dumpling soup.

"This is the meal!!" After eating, Rong Huan sighed, spreading out on the chair, and he patted his bulging belly contentedly.

"Don't break it up, some of it will be delicious in the future!" It seems that the food in the cafeteria is really bad. See how gluttonous children are! Grandma Rong looked at her grandson distressedly, planning to wait for the pig-killing house to cut some fat and thin meat back.

"Yes, yes, I will eat all of Xiaoqi's meat from now on!" Rong Wan echoed, and there was still a circle of dipping marks on his mouth, and his lips were still shiny.

"Then give me a bite now!" Rong Huan's eyes scanned Rong Wan's white and tender arms, with a smirk on the corners of his mouth, which made people know that he was going to have bad water in his stomach. !

Rong Wan didn't know what his brother was thinking. She took a soup spoon and scooped a dumpling with a lot of stuffing on his belly. Who knew that Rong Huan didn't want to eat dumplings at all, but made a gesture to bite Rong Wan's arm.

"Xiao Qi's white tender little arm gives my brother a bite. It must be better than Tang Monk meat!" Rong Huan is actually just playing with Rong Rong late and won't really bite.

"Xiaoqi's meat is not delicious, dumplings are delicious, brother eats dumplings!" Rong Wan especially cooperated with Rong Huan's joke, frowned and said, shaking his head several times, and more diligently brought the dumplings to Rong Huan's mouth. Sending, a pleasing smile appeared on his face.

Seeing the funny performance of the brothers and sisters, everyone couldn't help but laugh in unison, and Aunt Rong gave Rong Wan a couple of brutal kisses.

Rong Huan would bring some delicious and fun things to his younger brothers and sisters every holiday. They were all bought from the money he saved from living expenses. This time was no exception. He bought Rong Wan with plastic figures. Tang, bought new books for my brothers. As soon as he took these out, there was only a set of autumn school uniforms left in his bulging school bag. The summer school uniforms were worn on him.

Because school uniforms are always taken by mistake, marking on the clothes has become popular among students. This time Rong Huan brought the school uniforms back because he wanted her grandma to embroider her name.