☆ Chapter 76

Gu Sheng really came to the Imperial University to find Rong Wan, which was a coincidence. Rong Wan had no class that morning and was sitting cross-legged in his berth reading a book. Rong Wan was still wondering when he received his call, not knowing where he got his number.

"Would you like to see Ah Fu? I'll drive you." Gu Sheng said to Rong Wan like this, in an understatement, it felt like he was asking Rong Wan just by the way.

"Look at Ah Fu?" Rong Wan thought it was strange for Gu Sheng to say so, and asked inexplicably.

"I'm passing by the Emperor University, so I will ask you, do you want to be together?" Gu Sheng explained as if he knew what Rong Wan was thinking.

"I won't go. I only met two days ago, but can you please bring something to Xiao Ba?" Rong Wan got off the bed while talking on the phone, came to the desk in cotton slippers, and squatted down. Body, pull the cabinet door open. When her little brother came over yesterday, he brought canned beef sauce and stinky tofu. These are all made at home, and the taste is particularly strong, especially the stinky tofu, which is especially popular with the heavy flavors in the dormitory. In less than a day, I have eaten half a jar.

Just when Gu Sheng was going to see Xiao Ba, then give Xiao Ba three cans. He was all boys, so he had to eat more.

"Okay, I'll wait for you at the door!" As expected by Rong Wan, Gu Sheng agreed.

Rong Wan ran downstairs with a bag. When he was still some distance away from the school gate, he saw Gu Sheng standing next to the car. He just stopped there at will, which attracted the attention of the people around him.

"Sorry, I'm going to trouble you this time!" Rong Wan panted slightly when she spoke, and reached out and handed the bag to Gu Sheng.

"Really don't go there?" Gu Sheng took it and asked again.

"I won't go there." Rong Wan smiled and shook his head.

Gu Sheng glanced at the bag, frowned slightly, and then returned to normal. After he drove the car for some distance, he realized that the smell he had just smelled was not an illusion, it was really smelly and smelly. He stretched out his hand and opened the bag placed in the passenger seat, and saw that there were three glass jars inside, two of which were sauce-colored, and the color of the other jar gave him an ominous feeling in his heart.

This is...what the hell!

Actually, when Rong Ning brought it over yesterday, the jar was well sealed. As a result, the few in the dormitory opened a jar unsatisfactorily. They opened the jar and ate two more yuan. The smell came out. The urgency of Rong late came out, and he did not reject the smell of stinky tofu, so I didn't notice it.

"This is..." When Gu Sheng handed the bag to Xiao Ba, the expression on his face was a bit tangled.

"Ah, the beef sauce and stinky tofu made at home." Xiao Ba opened the bag and took a look, then glanced at Gu Sheng's expression, he understood in his heart, and a smile flashed in his eyes. "Do you want to eat it? Stinky tofu is recommended!"

"...No need!" Gu Sheng's expression was distorted for a moment.

"Smells the smell, eats the fragrance!" Xiao Ba really laughed now, and the corners of his mouth curled up obviously, and he said that he put the bag to Gu Sheng's side, "Taste a piece, you will love it. This smell."

Gu Sheng couldn't help but backed up two steps, almost unable to stretch himself. He wanted to tell his brother to take his stinky tofu away.

At this time, Xiaoba's two roommates pushed me and I pushed you and squeezed over. After the short one smelled the smell of stinky tofu, his eyes suddenly brightened, and his head came over and asked, "Let's stinky tofu! This smell? That's awesome, incense!"