☆Chapter 53 Girlfriend Comes to the Door

The white horse crosses the gap, the sun and the moon are like shuttles, Rong Wan has changed from a white and tender little doll to a tall and beautiful girl. Although her face is still a little childish, she can't hide her grace, her facial features are exquisite, and her skin is as condensed. With a calm and soft breath. Since she was in junior high school, there have been little boys writing notes to her, and some even rode bicycles to the door of the house.

But this seems to have no effect on Tonight, her daily life is simple to the degree of monotony. Wake up early in the morning to cook a hot and fragrant meal for the whole family, then ride a bicycle to school, and listen carefully to the lectures. Even the skipper still occupies the top spot in the school. After school, she never goes out to play crazy. The sisters from the same village go home together to cook dinner for the family, and then accompany their grandmother and mother to embroider them.

In the past few years, one or two old people died every winter. Some were several years younger than Grandpa Rong and Grandma Rong, which made the two old people sigh and sigh every time they heard the funeral. . But fortunately, their bodies have always been healthy, and now they even have some black hair coming out, their faces are ruddy, and it is not a problem to carry goods.

Rong Wan found some ancient health-preserving prescriptions from the book collection in the space, and worked hard to study them. Now it seems that it has indeed had a good effect. The complexion of the family members is very good, like Aunt Rong, their skin is not like the one that is often windy and sun-dried. They are ruddy and shiny, and their black hair is very thick, which makes many young daughters-in-laws envy. Endless. Uncle Rong and Dad Rong don't have the arthritis, cervical spondylosis, or lumbar disc herniation that people who usually work in the fields all year round will suffer. They are all physically strong. Now there is no problem carrying large bags of corn to the roof.

Also because of her efforts, the area of ​​farmland in the space has been expanded again and again. It can be said that there is a medium-sized farm that is as big as a medium-sized farm. In addition to the daily consumption of fruits and vegetables, Rongwan also specially opened up land to grow green onions, ginger, garlic, and Chaotian peppers. Sichuan pepper is a seasoning ingredient. Of course, star anise, cinnamon, and cumin still have to be bought, but they are usually stored in the space for a period of time, and then ground into a powder to use in stew or barbecue for better results.

Rong Huan chose to continue his studies after four years of university and went directly to the graduate school after graduating with a master's degree. Rong Huan entered an institution in the Imperial Capital, and now he is heavily relied upon by the leaders. Rong Zhi originally had enough college entrance examination scores to study at Imperial University, but he preferred to like the University of Agriculture, so he quietly applied for volunteers, so that the family would not be able to say anything, so he went with him. Rong Yuan and Rong Ning's scores in the college entrance examination were still excellent, which made the Rong family show their faces fiercely. Rong Yuan went to study clinical medicine, while Rong Ning was admitted to the Department of Architecture at Qing University. The honor rolls of their county high schools over the years always include the name of Rong's family, and some parents specially went to Taoyuan Village to learn from them, wanting to know how Rong's family educates their children.

In the winter of the year when Rong Wan and Xiao Ba were promoted to the second year of high school, Rong Huan and Rong Le unanimously chose to take the subjects home. Rong Huan's target is Huang Lele, the daughter of a professor in their research institute. She has a charming temperament, a pure and lively mind, and she fits well with Rong Huan, the increasingly stable grandson of Rong's parents. Rong Le's target was a colleague from his unit, called Hong Yueer, who was dressed in a fashionable dress and looked good.