☆ Chapter 67

In fact, Rong Wan has been worrying too much, and it is not necessary for her to take the initiative to confess to the family. The impatient Grandpa Qi has already called Grandpa Rong. Now Grandpa Rong is ruining his son and grandchildren with a dark face, so many people have not protected their grandchildren.

"Look at what you said, Qi Lian fits well with our Xiaoqi. The Qi family treats Xiaoqi well, and Qi Lian hurt Xiaoqi even as a child. I think it's quite appropriate." Grandma Rong held a different view, Qi. The child Lian knows the basics and knows the bottom line, and is honest, so he can give Xiao Qi to him, and the family can rest assured.

"too old!"

"I won't coax people!"

The men of the Rong family thought for a long time before they singled out these two shortcomings. They regretted now that they patted the armrest of the chair. If they could prevent Qi Lian early, how could their baby bump be abducted? What a mistake!

"...Well, I think we should pay more attention to Xiaoqi in the future, go to school to see Xiaoqi, or pick up Xiaoqi from school!" Rong An thought for a moment and suggested. Hum, try to destroy Xiao Qi and Qi Lian's time as much as possible, and see what other tricks the kid has.

"Yes, I should care more about my sister, and can't patronize work!" Rong Le's eyes lit up, and he couldn't agree more with Rong An's proposal.

"Calling is also necessary. You can also do this when you are on a business trip." Rong Ning added, taking up their time for talking on the phone, ha ha!

When Qi Lian sent Rong home late, the first meeting of the Rong family's "Protect Xiao Qi" was also announced. Several older brothers saw that it was already past eight o'clock and yelled to go to Qi's family to pick up Xiao Qi. When I came back, I also proposed to set 7 o'clock in the evening as the access control time.

"Then I'll go in, and you should go back. Be safe on the road! Be sure to call me when you get home." Rong Wan shook the big hands that he was shaking with his right hand, and said softly.

"Well, wait for me to pick you up tomorrow morning." Qi Lian let go of his hand reluctantly, but took Rong Wan into his arms again. "I watched you go in."

Soul is pale! ! Let go of my little seven! The sneaky trio who looked outside through the crack of the door gritted their teeth and gritted their teeth, and the door opened without paying attention. Rong Ning at the bottom shook a bit, almost came to a dog to gnaw on shit, Rong Le stabilized his figure the fastest, and calmly brushed the cotton-padded shirt that was not even dusty.

"Coincidentally, we are going out!" Rong Le smirked twice.

I thought you had to answer wisely, but it turned out to be this! Rong An and Rong Ning staggered and almost fell over again.

Brother, your lie is too fake! Rong Wan thought so in her heart, but she didn't reveal the second brother, she could probably guess what they were doing just now. "Oh, then you have to come back soon!"

"Think about it now, it won't be too late to get it tomorrow." Rong Le kept talking, and he was very natural when talking like this, and he didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

"Yes, Xiao Qi, let's go in together." Rong Ning stretched out his hand to pull Rong Wan's hand. Seeing that Qi Lian didn't mean to let Rong Wan go, his face changed instantly, his eyebrows were slightly raised, and his eyes were stern and unbelievable. "Qi Lian, you should let go!"

"I and Xiao Qi are in a romantic relationship now." Qi Lian is not afraid of this, he is much better than Rong Ning in terms of the cool and tyrannical eyes. He had a stern face and a slow tone of voice, clearly emphasizing his relationship with Rong Wan.