☆Chapter 37 Two Little Guess

When these adults from Leizi's family came to Qi Lian's house, it was completely disturbed by Xiao Yu. As soon as she went home, she clamored to see her sister. I thought it was not good, so I came over after dinner, thinking about how I can't let people make it for nothing.

The slanted jacket on Rong Wan's body and the blessing babydoll worn by Xiao Ba made Xiaoyu's mother's eyes bright. How can such a cute and exquisite dress not be bought for her daughter? This is better than her own girl who asks someone to bring it back from abroad. Those overcoats are much more beautiful and sophisticated. Mama Qi also took out the embroidered pillow that Rong's family gave her to Mama Xiaoyu. It was very soft and comfortable in her arms, and the embroidered patterns on it were also very fresh. This is not a craft that ordinary people can have.

Grandpa Xiaoyu's eyes were attracted by the pair of black satin mulla-bottomed shoes on Grandpa Qi Lian's feet. He knew that the shoes were definitely good when he saw the old man's sullen look, and then looked at his steps. Calling a brisk, it's a lot cleaner than when he was wearing leather shoes. Grandpa Xiaoyu was itchy in his heart, he also wanted a pair of clothes.

They think that Rong's craft is worth a lot of money, and they are happy to pay for it, but the adults of Rong Wan's family resolutely refuse to accept it. What Dad Rong and Erbo Rong thought was very simple. Lei Zi's family and Qi's family had an old friendship. If they took the money, wouldn't it make Uncle Qi lose face?

"Okay, just put the money away, Lao Rong's people are stubborn, saying that if you don't take it, you won't take a cent." Grandpa Qi waved to Xiao Yu's parents and asked them to take the money back.

"But you are not taking it for nothing, you have to ask you if you have something." Grandpa Qi continued. This made the Xiaoyu family, who had planned to squeeze money to leave, temporarily rested their minds, and wanted to hear what Grandpa Qi said. .

Before dinner, Grandpa Qi and Dad Rong talked about the purpose of coming to the imperial capital this time, but Grandpa Qi didn't know about this aspect. He planned to take them to the old Zhang's house the next day to ask about it. Their family has this aspect. Who knew Zhang's granddaughter Xiao Yu and Rong Wan had such an affinity, and she took the initiative to find her.

Even if the best materials are used, the most expensive part of Rong Wan's clothes and shoes is not raw materials but labor. Such exquisite craftsmanship cannot be copied by mechanical processing, and mass production is unrealistic. But Xiaoyu's mother also said that she can help introduce customers, and one order will be made. With their craftsmanship, they won't worry about not being sold well. There is absolutely no problem with hundreds of pieces. Like the purse and rag doll that Xiaoqi holds in her hand, it takes less effort and is not slow to make. You can try it out in Aunt Xiaoyu's shop first.

Mother Qi also said that she would help introduce customers, but first of all, she had to bring one, and she would wear it out as a living sign!

A few women were talking about clothes and children. On the other hand, Grandpa Qi and his group of men were talking about the current living conditions in the countryside and the future direction of development, but they became two elderly people who recalled the past. Of the symposium. At that time, the food and clothes were not as good as they are now, but in retrospect, it doesn't feel good.

"Last time I went to Xiaoqijia and ate cakes and wowotou, it was so good! Old Zhang, guess what else I have, glutinous noodles! I ate two bowls at once, how many years Have you been so happy?" Grandpa Qi was so beautiful that he meant to show off in front of Lao Zhang. Lao Zhang was annoyed when he saw it.

"If I, the old man, go to your house, would you welcome it?" Lao Zhang turned his face and talked to Er Uncle Rong and Dad Rong, ignoring Grandpa Qi's groaning appearance.