☆Chapter 90 You misunderstood

Aunt Rong only had a vague impression of Taoyuan Village, but this did not prevent her from leaving tears of excitement when she set foot on this land. This is home, the home that her father wanted, and now she has finally returned.

Uncle Rong in Taoyuan Village and the others officially met with Aunt Rong. It was another crying and laughing conversation, and the feeling of strangeness gradually faded with this emotional exchange. After that, Grandpa Rong invited all the relatives of the Rong family who hadn't come out of the five clothes. A family of people sat together for a meal, and made an appointment to go to the ancestral grave the next morning to burn incense and kowtow.

The Rong family stayed in Taoyuan Village for five days. In addition to introducing Aunt Rong's family to the tribe, they also took Aunt Rong and the others to look around the village and led them to visit the Rong family's factory.

However, the reunion days are always short. Aunt Rong and the others still have a lot of work to deal with at tw, so they have to leave first. But Aunt Rong and Uncle Rong said that when the affairs over there are settled, they will bring Grandpa Rong's ashes home for burial, and then settle down in the imperial capital.

Both Professor Rong and Chen Si are rooted in tw. Obviously, they cannot be transferred overnight. For the time being, the Imperial Capital and tw are running on both sides. Rong Yan insists that he wants to study in the imperial capital. He has been conquered by his aunt's cooking skills, and he doesn't have to face the serious and rigid dad every day here.

It is golden autumn in October again, Rong Wan and Qi Lian wanted to take advantage of the good weather this weekend to climb the Great Wall, but Rong Le disrupted their plans. Before Rong Wan and Qi Lian set off, he took Rong Wan away and said that he wanted to tell her something very important.

"Brother, what are you going to tell me?" Rong Wan sighed helplessly, and the date was ruined. Her brother still drove her to the restaurant without saying a word. What the hell is this? Meaning!

"I...I want to ask you to do me a favor!" Rong Le, who was just imitating the thinker, finally opened his mouth. He folded his hands together and made a plea, "Brother's happiness in the next half of my life depends on you!"

"...Brother, don't do this, talk about it first, and then I will know how to help you!" Rong Wan twitched his mouth, and was thundered by his brother's behavior.

"That... hey, I was in love some time ago!" A silly smile appeared on Rong Le's face, and he could see that he was already intoxicated in this relationship.

"What about..." Rong Wan snorted and said angrily, feeling very upset about his brother's concealment, "Hidden from everyone in the family! Sneak romance! Haven't you done this! What else do you need me to help!"

"I'm not sure how long?! Xiao Qi, you forgive your brother once, and your brother won't hide anything from you next time!" Rong Le's dog-legged pouring hot tea to Rong Wan and blowing it back to her Pass it after blowing.

Rong Le saw that Rong Wan's face showed a smile again, and then he continued. "Let's talk about things first, yesterday, my mother, she engaged in chopped up first and then arranged a blind date for me. I already have girlfriends. Naturally, I can't cheat other girls, so I just told them clearly. Just when I said I was leaving, Xinxin went and poured a big glass of water on me. My mother's face was so ugly, how ugly!"

"Brother, you really did something wrong! If you had made it clear to your family earlier, there would be such a thing!" Rong Wan said.

"I also know. Now I just want to correct my mistakes." Rong Le accepted Rong Wan's criticism in its entirety.