☆Chapter 84 Meeting Chang Hong again

Rong An tried his best to downplay his sense of existence, but he was so big and poked beside Rong Yuan, how could others not see it. Ma Rong looked at him with that kind of hatred for iron and steel, and sighed, "Lele, they didn't find a girlfriend, but they can excuse that they are busy. You said you stay at home all day, so why don't you find someone Where's my wife!"

Rong An was so depressed, he didn't dare to talk back to his mother, but he was not so polite to the younger brother, he stretched his foot under the table and kicked Rong Ning hard.

Rong Ning was in pain, but he had no choice but to suffer.

Although the brothers had a bad attitude towards Rong Ning, they didn't mean to blame the initiator for Rong late at all.

"Speaking of our Qi Lian's age..." Grandpa Qi said at this moment, with deep meaning in his words. He also wants his grandson to get married and have children as soon as possible. He is looking forward to the arrival of the tender and soft baby!

"Hehe..." Grandpa Rong lifted his eyelids, glanced at Grandpa Qi, and smiled faintly. Grandpa Rong knew what Grandpa Qi meant, and was unwilling to talk to him. Originally Xiao Qi was ordered by Qi Lian early, so Grandpa Rong was very upset. Now that he listens to this, he still wants to marry Xiao Qi home early, huh, there is no door!

"Compare my heart to my heart, I also want to hug my great-grandaughter sooner!" Grandpa Qi knew that Grandpa Rong had heard his subtext. Seeing that he didn't have any intention to respond, he had to say clearly.

"We Xiaoqi is still a child, how can we be willing to marry her out early!" Grandpa Rong said, "If you can't afford to delay, then..."

"I'm willing to wait, I can wait as long as I want!" Qi Lian was worried that Grandpa Rong would say the second half of the sentence, busy expressing his mind. He didn't care about the length of time he waited, but waited until that person was Xiaoqi.

Grandpa Qi stared at Qi Lian with hatred for iron and steel, and then knocked on the ground with his crutches. He is here to spare his old face to fight for his grandson, and strive to get them married sooner or later. This unbelievable grandson is better, but he does not hesitate to tear down the stage! Forget it, he doesn't care!

This was how a forced marriage turmoil vanished. Of course, this was only for Rong Wan and Qi Lian. The Rong brothers had an unhappy year. They would be tempted, questioned, and verbally attacked by their mother from time to time. They felt like they would have committed a serious crime if they didn't get married and have children. Therefore, as soon as the vacation was over, Rong Le and the others immediately packed up and went back to work, and Rong An also wandered south on the excuse of going out to find materials.

At noon that day, Rong Wan and Qi Lian went to deliver food to Uncle Shitou, and they were almost hit by a car on the way back. Rong Wan and Qi Lian didn't have any responsibility at all. They both walked well on the side of the road. The car coming from behind them opened in an S shape, almost knocking them down and splashing dirty water on Qi Lian's trouser legs.

Two people got out of the car, Chang Hong and a sturdy man with sunglasses. The man's expression was impatient, while Chang Hong was holding the man's arm as a bird, but his eyes showed something. Proud of it.

"Oh, it's you guys, I'm really embarrassed, I almost bumped into you!" Chang Hong spoke with accent, without the slightest trace of apology on his face.

If it weren't for Chang Hong's expression and the words she said, Rong Wan would not have the utmost malice to speculate that what just happened was Chang Hong deliberately. Thinking of these, Rong Wan's face would be even worse. If Qi Lian hadn't reacted quickly just now, he would have been hit long ago, how could he stand upright here!