☆ Chapter 14 Space-produced lotus seeds

After Rong An and Rong Ning finished eating the peaches, they wanted to break the peach pits with a small hammer and taste the peach kernels inside. This made Rong Wan anxious. She also wanted to collect a few more peach pits and plant them in the space. She stretched Chubby's finger at the peach pits in Rong An and Rong Ning's hands, and shouted "Yes, yes!"

But it's just a peach pit. How could the good brothers not give up tonight? They thought that Rongwan would hold the peach pits to play with, and they also specially shaved off the pulp, washed it and sent it to the palm of Rongwan's hand. She grinned with joy, and the two of them smiled very contentedly.

Rong Wan had a good plan. She was going to plant a peach tree. When the peach blossoms were full of branches, it seemed to be a pink cloud from a distance. When the wind blew, the rustling petals fell on the ground. Coupled with bamboo towers, clear springs, and lotuses, it is no worse than that of Xianju!

Although fresh peaches are more delicious, for Rong An and Rong Ning, the hard-to-eat canned food is much more attractive than fresh peaches. So after Grandpa Rong opened the canned peaches, they immediately started. Surrounded the past. Count the total number of pieces around the glass jar to see how much you can divide.

The child's gluttony is normal, but Rong An and Rong Ning are not that kind of special and domineering temperament. After the count is clear, they rushed to call Rong Huan and Rong Rongle.

Only one can of canned food was obviously not enough, and it was gone after a while. Only half a can of sweet juice was left. I clicked my mouth when I was late. I thought this can was really delicious, and I saw the eyes of my brothers. It was still stuck to the glass jar, so I used my small hand to pinch a piece of peach and threw it into the glass jar.

"Sister is so smart!" Rong Huan and Rong Le were inspired, and their eyes lit up.

Dad Rong took the chopsticks and picked the peach out for Rong Wan to eat. Looking at the expression, she knew that she was very intoxicated, and her little mouth was tapping, and both dimples appeared on her tender, white face.

Father Rong was so happy that he couldn't close his mouth. In his heart, his little girl was in the world. He didn't think that there was anything wrong with his little girl being so smart. He was very proud to hold Rong Wan and take his beard stubble to rub his face. Late night's little face made her struggle with her hands and feet, trying to push Dad's rough big face away.

In this way, the half-jar of canned juice was fully utilized. Rong Huan and Rong Le washed several large peaches, peeled and cut into pieces, and threw them into the jar. After soaking for a while, they took it out to eat. The sweet taste of canned peaches .

It was still very hot at night, and the mats on the top of the kang were a bit hot. When I lay down for a while, sweat started on my forehead. I rolled over on the kang and couldn't sleep. Rong An and Rong Ning were also flushed with heat, sweating on their bodies, and they were extremely uncomfortable. But what can be done? The fans in Dad Rong and Ma's hands have never stopped, and their arms are particularly sore.

Finally, Dad Rong built a simple bed in the yard with wooden boxes and boards, and covered them with mats. The family ran to the yard and slept. The night breeze was blowing, and it was really much cooler than sleeping in the house, and Rong Wan was even wrapped in a bed sheet.

Drowsiness gradually came up, and she seemed to have heard her parents mention the greenhouse. She was very happy, knowing that before 1985, there were very few people in rural vegetable greenhouses, and they made a lot of money. She struggled to wake up and listen to what her parents said next, but she still couldn't bear the call of the god of sleep, and fell asleep again.