☆ Chapter 13 Fruity aroma

When the weather is hot, someone outside is pushing a car with a light blue wooden box. There are two cents, five cents, and eight cents selling popsicles. Although it's a bit harder, business fine. But the business of selling popsicles in one place is much worse, after all, no one eats this every day.

When it is particularly hot at noon or when the children are greedy, Dad Rong and the others will buy a few. Rong is young. This kind of icy tuft can't be eaten, but it's okay to lick two mouthfuls. Dad Rong would get a piece for Rong Wan and put it in the bowl, and the spoon would let Rong Wan lick and taste it. Rong Wan took a sip that felt chilly, especially to cool off the heat. The sweetness is not the greasy one, but the sweetness.

But another heat-relief artifact can be enjoyed in the evening, and that is watermelon. The big watermelon grown in the house is sweet, and it is soaked in the Qinliang well water that has just been tapped. It is cold enough to cut and eat when I get up for a nap.

Yung Wan eats sharp parts, especially sweet and watery. Yung Wan uses her little white teeth to grind it bit by bit, eating very cheerfully, but the corners of her mouth are also full of watermelon juice. Rong Huan and the others got big pieces of watermelon, and they ate them very quickly, with watermelon juice on their mouths and even on their noses.

Their own watermelons are full, and in the end Rong Huan and they all had their stomachs rounded, with contented smiles on their faces. But Rong's mother was afraid that Rong Wan would have diarrhea after eating watermelon, so she gave her a little bit, which made her greedy, so she could only stare at her grandfather, father and elder brother eagerly.

Grandpa Rong and the others couldn't resist Rong Wan's eyes and looked at them pitifully, taking advantage of Rong's mother not paying attention, and secretly giving Rong Wan a taste, no more.

After eating the watermelon, there were a lot of black watermelon seeds scattered on the chopping board. Taking advantage of his family's carelessness, Rong Wan secretly placed a dozen watermelon seeds in the space to enrich the existing plant varieties in the space.

The leeks and cabbage she planted in the space at the time had already grown, and the tender ones looked very gratifying. The pumpkin seedlings had been spread out, and a few flowers had bloomed. Rong Wan didn't know if there would be pumpkins without the help of bees. To be on the safe side, she decided to grab a few into the space.

It is summer, and all kinds of flowers are blooming in the yard. Naturally, many bees come here. Rong Wan ran to the rose flowers with short legs to grab two, then ran to the lotus to grab two, and then ran to the pomegranate tree to grab a few.

Rong An and Rong Ning thought that Rong Wan liked the flowers that bloomed properly, so they ran to pick her flowers. One of them was accidentally stung by a bee. The pain caused the two of them to scream and almost cried. But they were so miserable, they still didn't forget to give Rong Wan the flowers they picked.

Rong Wan watched the big swelling of his brothers' hands, tears in his eyes. At the same time, he was also very worried. He turned to look at his father, expressing the meaning of asking for help.

Dad Rong wanted to laugh at the two bear children, but when he was caught by the little girl crying for help, he acted quickly and put the poisonous needle in the flesh, so that the brothers would feel much better.

After that, the two of them stayed honestly for a while, sat on the bench obediently, holding the little book, and talked to Rong Wan while reading it. Although they were mixed with too much personal imagination when they were speaking, Rong Wan was particularly supportive. Various expressions were made on the tender face, and the bright black eyes turned and turned, which looked particularly interesting.

When Rong's mother started washing clothes, the two stopped telling Rong Wan's story. They ran into the house, drew a reed pole from the door curtain of the outhouse, and cut it into sections with a knife, and got them inside. empty. They took a medicine bottle, poured some soapy water from Rong's mother, and then smashed the reed poles, mixed them up, and after that, they blew the soap bubbles against the side that was not soaked in soapy water. Just blow it out.

The bubbles that were blown out were large and small, but they shone with dazzling colors under the sunlight. Some were already flying high, and some quickly shattered and disappeared. Rong An and Rong Ning each held a reed pole, and Chao Rong Wan was blowing bubbles one after another. Rong Wan happily stretched out his chubby hand to grab it, some caught it, some didn't, they could only raise their heads. Watch it fly to a high place and then disappear.

The little guys are having fun, but Dad Rong wants to go out holding Rong Wan. He also carries this big bag with a few big watermelons in his hand, which is for the neighbors. At that time, the people in the village were like this. Some homes grew peaches and plums, and some homes grew watermelons. They were all sent to each other, and they didn't point to how much money they could sell!

Dad Rong Wan gave Rong Wan to the distant cousin's house in the front yard and gave a big watermelon. When putting the watermelon down, Rong Wan opened his big smoky eyes and pointed to the watermelon and said "sweet, sweet!"

This cute behavior made the family laugh endlessly, and they were reluctant to let Rong Wan go. When Dad Rong went out, there was one missing watermelon and a large bag of plums, all of which were well ripened, and there was a sweet fruit scent.

When I went to the second house to come out, Rong Wan's little cheeks were all red, pinched by the neighbor's little brother, and there were a few pieces of candy in the small pocket on his clothes, while Dad Rong was holding two bottles in his hands. can.

When I went to the third house, Rong Wan felt that she was suffocated by the turbulent waves. She smelled like toilet water all over her body. She was really scared of those women who would just see herself. Don't look. Knowing that his face must have been pinched even more red. But Dad Rong has a basket of big peaches in his hands.

When he walked here, Dad Rong was almost unable to lift those things, and he was sweating, so he decided to take the things home first. The peaches and plums were divided into three parts, and I kept one for myself, and took some for both Uncle Rong and Erbo Rong, and neither of them planted these. The two bottles of canned food were not easy to separate, so Dad Rong stayed in Grandpa Rong's house.

When Rong An and Rong Ning saw that there were peaches and plums to eat, they immediately gave up their great cause of blowing bubbles. They washed their hands and ran up to Rong Dad. One took a hard peach and the other grabbed it. Got two plums. They all like the crunchy sweet peaches, they taste very strong.

Rong Wan prefers peaches that will soften when they are ripe. After Dad Rong washes away the itchy hairs on the peach skin, after a little peeling, the peach skin will fall off, revealing the enticing aroma of the flesh. . Dad Rong took the fruit blade to cut the tip of the peach into thin slices, and then cut them into shreds vertically, feeding them bit by bit to Rong Wan.

This peach is really delicious and very sweet, but it is not the sweetness of sugar water, but the sweetness that exudes a rich fruity fragrance. It is sweet in the heart when you eat it in your mouth.