☆Chapter 29 Complete solution

Ma Rong, who came back from the market, was carrying a piece of pork belly, five mackerel fish, and a bag of fruit, fence (similar to fried dough sticks, the fruit is four strands, and the name fence is very vivid, and each stick is particularly crispy. ). Rong Wan walked by Rong's mother, eating sweet fried cake, her mouth looked ruddy and shiny.

"Is Xiao Qi not eating one anymore?" Madam Rong didn't ask for one after seeing Rongwan finished one. She was still wondering that when the kid came to the market with him, she said she wanted to eat two fried cakes. "Isn't it delicious?"

"Sweet, fragrant, but I can't eat it anymore, I have to keep it for my brother!" Rong Wan licked his mouth unendingly, and then clicked his mouth. Although she wanted to eat one more piece, but when she went to buy it today, there were not a few fried cakes left at the boss's place. If she ate more, the brothers would not have enough to eat!

"Our Xiaoqi is really sensible, and my brothers will definitely like Xiaoqi even more if he knows it!" Every time I listen to her good-looking daughter, Rong's mother feels warm and comfortable. She dares to say that she is caring and sensible. No one's children can compare to Xiao Qi, so how can the family not spoil Xiao Qi!

Rong Wan grinned open her mouth, a pair of dimples appeared on her pink face, and her bright eyes were full of smiles. "Little Qi is so good, brothers don't like whom I like!"

"Yes, Xiao Qi is the best child!" Madam Rong was amused by Rong Wan's narcissistic words, and nodded in agreement with what she said, but there was nothing perfunctory in it. In Rong's mother, her own baby girl is the best child!

As soon as he walked to the door of the house, Zhang Cuicui, wearing a blue flower dress, rushed over with two naked eyes, stretched out his hand and grabbed what was in Rong's mother's hand. This made Rong's mother confused and anger rushed to her heart. That's enough, Zhang Cuicui still thinks how to bully their old Rong family, bullying too much!

"Zhang Cuicui, you have been bitten by a mad dog!" Mom Rong dodged and rebuked loudly, making her body tremble slightly with anger.

"Little Qi, take things home obediently, mom will go back soon!" Ma Rong gave Rong Wan a few bags and asked her to go home quickly. She didn't want Rong Wan to see the following scenes.

Rong Wan glanced at Zhang Cuicui, who had just stabilized her body, and looked at her mother's resolute expression, nodded obediently, and ran home with the things her mother gave. She had to go back and move rescue soldiers.

"Dad, the bad woman is going to beat mom, dad go and save mom!" Rong Wan ran a little anxiously, and almost tripped over the uneven ground. Dad Rong was shocked and strode forward to meet him in time. Rongwan will be supported.

"What's the matter, Xiao Qi, what's wrong with your mother?" Grandpa Rong and the others came out after hearing the movement and hurriedly asked what was going on.

"Bad women who have been here before, want to beat mother, it's terrible!" Rong Wan thought about Zhang Cuicui's sturdy body, and looking at Rong's mother's thin arms and waist, his mother must be at a disadvantage! So she has to take the adults to support her mother quickly, and she can't let her be bullied by Zhang Cuicui!

"Does she still have to face? We haven't even asked her to settle the account yet, she actually dared to come and make trouble!" Dad Rong was angry at the time and strode towards the door.

Grandpa Rong and Grandma Rong's expressions are not good, this Cui Cui has come to the door again and again, is it really good for them to be bullied by the Rong family!

The big family of them all rushed out of the door, and Zhang Cuicui was squatting on the ground panting at this time, looking very embarrassed. Seeing that Rong's family came out, not only was she not timid, but she was more motivated. She slapped her thighs and screamed, "Everyone, come and take a look, the old Rong family bullied the younger ones too much, didn't bully me so much, bullied me only a girl, didn't bring the masters to support me, God opened my eyes! "