☆ Chapter 11 Our Summer

As the days passed, the tender green gradually thickened, the temperature gradually rose, the rain gradually increased, and summer had already arrived. In this small farmhouse without electric fans and air-conditioning, I didn't feel that it was too difficult to wait for the night.

Every day when I go to bed at noon and at night, Rong Wan can always feel a gust of wind blowing by. Mom and Dad are holding the fan fan and fanning themselves and their brothers, but they themselves are so tired that they can't lift their arms. Don't know how to fall asleep. As soon as they heard some movement, before they opened their eyes in a daze, their hands began to shake the puff fan again.

Rong Wan once again thanked God for giving her a chance to be born again, and allowing her to have such a good parents and such a good family!

This summer, the rain is more than in previous years. Every time it rains, the weather will always be cooler for two or three days. This makes Rongwan a little more relieved. She really does not want to exhaust her parents because of herself and her brothers. .

Waking up early in the morning, the sound of the rain outside came into Dad and Mom Rong's ears through the window. At this time, they were not in a hurry to get up. The rainy day was their day of rest. On the side, Rong Wan was sleeping soundly, wrapped in a quilt, but one of his hands was outstretched, and Rong Ning, who was next to her, put it beside her mouth, as if she was about to nibble. Rong An was already groaning and this was a sign that he was about to wake up.

Dad Rong and Ma Rong didn't expect that Rong Ning would really chew on Rong Wan's little hand, so it was too late when they wanted to stop, and Rong Wan woke up with the pain. At that time, he couldn't react, and he cried subconsciously, not only awakening Rong An completely, but Rong Ning also opened his eyes in a daze.

Rong Wan looked at the little hand that had been rescued. There were still obvious gums and moist saliva on it. His mouth suddenly pouted and the golden beans began to fall again.

"Don't cry, don't cry, it's all Ningning's fault. How could he bit Xiaoqi? Let's beat him twice to get out of my breath!" Madam Rong held back his laugh, reached out to hold Rong Wan's little hand, and attacked Rong Ning's arm.

"It's too much, how can you bite Xiaoqi! Next time you sleep in the corner, I will sleep next to my sister!" Rong An said indignantly, but his heart is pretty beautiful, haha, let's see how Ningning is fighting with me! My sister must hate him!

"...I didn't mean it! I just dreamed of eating pig's knuckles, and I didn't know it was my sister's hand that was gnawing!" Rong Ning was truly awake at this time, and eyes were red from crying watching Rong Wan There were still tears hanging on the curled eyelashes, and he quickly explained. But it's okay if he didn't explain, Rongwan became more angry as soon as he explained, and his soft body rolled into Rong's arms, refusing to take care of Rongning.

"Xiao Qi, don't ignore me, or you will bite me!" Rong Ning also panicked. This was the first time Xiao Qi ignored him, and he couldn't think of a good way to come. Rong Wan pulled it over and reached out to Rong Wan's mouth to let her bite.

Rong Wan stopped crying at this time, pouting, turning his head to avoid Rong Ning's hand, and hummed twice. In fact, Rong Wan was no longer angry with Rong Ning. He just teased him. After Rong Ning coaxed her a few words, the siblings reconciled, and they laughed and rolled together. This made Rong An very much. Regret.

With this rain, a lot of balsams in the corner of the yard were knocked down. Rong Ning remembered that the female classmate in the class seemed to have mentioned that it could be used to dye nails, so he picked up all the balsams that fell on the ground. I got up and rushed to the house excitedly to dye Rong Wan's nails.