☆ Chapter 64 Breakthrough Progress

I don't like this kind of showy thing, but some people like it. Although they don't use any means for this, there are still some dissatisfaction. The instructor didn't say anything else, and directly took out a few of the more standard kicks that were intentionally kicked and made gestures. The people next to them knew it at first glance, and the visual effect is best to be late.

"I'm really desperate for this face-seeking world!" Kuang Miao joked, but there was still some envy, jealousy and hatred in his heart. For nothing else, it was because of Rong Wan's white, tender and delicate skin that hadn't been tanned. "Quickly, what skin care products do you use, why are they not black!!"

"...I really don't use skin care products, haven't you seen them all, maybe it's natural!" Rong Wan spread his hands helplessly.

"...I don't know why, I'm even more upset when I hear you! The sky is not fair!" Guan Ju patted the small mirror in his hand on the table, feeling very heartbroken.

"Okay, don't complain, except Xiaowan, everyone is dark!" Liu Huanhuan waved nonchalantly.

"That's because you have dark skin!" Longlong and Huang Sang said in unison.

"Is it annoying, you guys!" She Qianqian screamed angrily, throwing the skin care products in her hand on the bed. She has not paid much attention to protecting her skin these days. Although she is not as dark as Kuang Miao and the others, she is still incomparable with Rong Wan's white jade and fat skin. Now, can she be annoyed to hear them say this!

She was so angry that she didn't get half a response at all. Her face turned white and blue, so she was so wonderful, and finally she could only lay down on the bed angrily, and wept tears in grievance.

During the military training report performance, many people noticed that the girl in the letter management squad was tall, neat and delicate. Many boys in the outer courtyard expressed their jealousy towards the boys in the letter management squad.

When leaving the military training base, everyone was reluctant to bear it. Although they had often scolded this black-hearted instructor privately before, they still had sore noses when they were parting, and some of them were emotionally rich and even burst into tears on the spot.

After the military training was over, the school gave a few days to adjust. Those who were in the city all packed up and went home, while those from other provinces also took a rest or visited the historical sites in the Imperial City. Rong Wan originally planned to take Liu Huanhuan to live with her for a few days, but Liu Huanhuan didn't agree with what she said, so she had to give up, thinking about bringing her more delicious food when she came back.

Rong Wan didn't tell her family when she came home, so she suddenly appeared at the door of the house. Grandpa Rong and Grandma Rong were surprised and delighted. They quickly took her hands and looked at them carefully. "I'm thin, I'm thin, I can make up for it when I come back!"

"Neither thin nor thin, but stronger!" Rong Wan smiled sweetly while holding grandpa in one arm and grandma in the other. "Are grandparents and grandparents at home?"

"Your Uncle Stone is here, your dad went to talk about woodcarving business with him, and your mother went to Xiaoyu's aunt, but your elder brother's family and your fifth and sixth brothers are resting at home." Grandma Rong was happy. It's not from ear to ear, and Rong Le and Rong Yuan will come back in the evening, and the family is relatively complete. Rong Zhi is now working on a strawberry farm with Rong Erbo on the outskirts of the imperial capital. It is during the busy time, it is estimated that it will take a few days to come back.

"I haven't seen them for a long time!" Rong Wan said happily. Before she started school, Rong Huan went abroad for inspection. Rong An went to the southwest and hadn't returned yet. Rong Ning worked overtime and was busy working on the project, and now he can finally stay together again. "Then I have to show my skills in the evening. I learned a new dish a while ago. My brother hasn't tasted it yet."