Salvation [2]

John looked down at Natalia's drawings and over at Sam who was holding his head in pain. "A vision?"

"Yes," Sam said. "I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling,"

"And you think it's gonna happen to this woman you met because?"

"Because these things happen exactly the way I see them,"

Dean sighed as he placed Natalia's drawings on the bed "It started as nightmares, and then he started having them while he was awake,"

"And these?" John asked, motioning towards the discarded drawings.

"It's like...I don't know," Sam admitted.

"All right, when were you gonna tell me about this?"

"We didn't know what it meant," Dean reasoned "I mean she's only three years old, figured they were scribbles,"

"Something like this starts happening to your brother and niece, you pick up the phone, and you call me," John argued.

Sam moved to quickly put headphones on his daughter, knowing an argument was about to begin.

"Call you?" Dean asked "Are you kidding me? Dad, I called you from Lawrence, all right? Sam called you when I was dying. Getting you on the phone...I got a better chance of winning the lottery,"

John looked over at Sam and then at Natalia, who was just drawing as if there wasn't an argument happening just inches from her. He sighed "You're right. Although I'm not real crazy about this new tone of yours, you're right,"

"Look, guys, visions or no visions," Sam spoke up "The fact is, we know the demon is coming tonight. This family's gonna go through the same hell we went through,"

"No, they're not. No one is...ever again,"

Natalia's eyes widened when the cell phone rang.

Sam picked it up and held it to his ear "Hello?"

"Sam?" Meg greeted over the phone.

"who is this?"

"Think real hard. It'll come to you,"

Sam watched as Natalia continuously swirled a black crayon around and around on her paper "Meg,"

John and Dean looked up at the name.

"Last time I saw you, you fell out of a window,"

"Oh, yeah," Meg said "thanks to you. That hurt my feelings, by the way,"

"Just your feelings? That was a 7-story drop,"

"Let me speak to your dad,"

Sam looked quickly over at John "My dad. I don't know where my dad is,"

"It's time for the grown-ups to talk, Sam. Let me speak to him now,"

John held out his hand for the phone. "This is John,"

"Howdy, John," Meg greeted. "I'm Meg. I'm a friend of your boys and sweet granddaughter. I'm also the one who watched Jim Murphy choke on his blood. Still there, John-boy?"

"I'm here," John gulped,

"Well, that was yesterday. Today I'm in Lincoln...visiting another old friend of yours. He wants to say hi,"

"John, whatever they do, don't give..." A man said over the phone.

"Caleb?" John called out when he was interrupted. "Caleb. You listen to me. He's got nothing to do with anything. You let him go,"

"We know you have the Cold, John," Meg reasoned.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

'Oh, okay. So, listen to this,"