Chapter 28

Suddenly a hand was slapped on the table and the constipation dude stood up, yup constipation dude is his new nickname. "WOULD YOU CUT IT OUT, WITH ALL THIS DAMN DATING, KISSING, AND MISA MISA TALK ALREADY?! THIS IS THE KIRA INVESTIGATION! STOP MESSING AROUND!" Constipation dude yelled, surprising Soichiro.

"Sorry about that Aizawa," Matsuda said with a sweat drop, "no, it's alright, I just figured out the problem is" Consti- I mean Aizawa said through gritted teeth, walking up to Misa, Light, and (Y/n). "Misa Amane, it's time for you to go to your room!" Aizawa strictly said, sort of like a parent.

"Why?!" Misa questioned, but she was quickly pushed by Aizawa who can't handle her presence anymore, "out you go!" Aizawa said. "HEY LIGHT, (Y/N)! LET'S GO ON A DATE! EVEN IF IT IS THE FOUR OF US!" Misa yelled to the two before getting the door slammed on her face.

"Light, you can have her, and I can have (Y/n), deal?" L asked Light, "no way, I don't even like Misa, you can't just take (Y/n)" Light said with a glare towards L. "You can't have two girlfriends, it doesn't look well for public view, also please pretend to be serious with your relationship with Misa, for the investigation," L said to Light.

"There are two things I know about Amane for sure, one that she's involved in this. Two, that she is in love with you, and I suppose she is in love with (Y/n) as well, but that's not important" L said. "I-I'm right here you know..." (Y/n) meekly said, but was ignored by the two.

"You want me to be intimate with her to gather information about the second Kira?" Light asks L like he is crazy. "Yes, I think you can do it without arousing her suspicion, and Amane will definitely be a valuable source of information for us. Not to mention this is the main reason I agreed to release the two of you" L said, then he got close to Light's ear.

"Plus, we don't want (Y/n) to take your place in being intimate with her, now do we?" L asked Light, using a common enemy against him. "No, but Ryuzaki, as much as I want to help you, and as important as the Kira case is to me, I can't manipulate a woman's feelings like that" Light said seriously.

(Y/n) blushed at how hot that sounded, looks like Light isn't that big of a monster when she first found out about him being Kira. Go feminism, and respecting women, if she had a meter, her heart meter would've raised by 30% just from Light's comment. Plus, minus 30% from L suggesting to not respect a woman.

"Please try to understand, to me, exploiting another person's feelings for personal gain is unforgivable, and I won't allow myself to stoop that low" Light said while glaring at L. Suddenly, L started walking a certain way, dragging Light along, (Y/n) chuckled at the situation.

"23 floors above ground, and two below, although it's impossible to see it from the outside, there are two helicopters hidden on the roof," L said, showing a visual of the building. "Woah, that is so cool!" (Y/n) said while looking at the computer image of the building.

'Thank you, ideally, I want us to spend as much time here as possible, if the investigation team grows, we can accommodate up to 60 people. Misa shouldn't have any complaints, since she will have her own floor" L said while showing different images of the floors.

She never figured out how L got the finances to build such a cool building, but at least she gets a free room. "Ryuzaki, chief Yagami, Light, (Y/n)! Let's get out of here and bring Kira to justice!" Aizawa said with a smile. "Ehhh, excuse me! I can't help but notice you missed my name!" Matsuda said, butting into the conversation.

Behind (Y/n), Ryuk is looking at the image as well, "Woah, that is impressive! I can't wait to start living there! As long as I get some apples..." Ryuk said to (Y/n) but mumbled out the last bit. (Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes at Ryuk, but gave him a slight nod, to indicate that he will get his apples, making him happy.