Part 6

Welcome back!! Hope you enjoy this chapter! please, tell me what you think. i like to read comments:) haha HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************

"I love you, Jane." Eli whispered.

I smiled. "I love you too, Eli."

He smiled, then gave my lips one more kiss before turning back to Blake.

"You were saying?"

"Sucking face. First day dating."

"Oh yeah. Shut up, Blake." He said. I just laughed.

"I'm good. I like to talk."

"You're just jealous, my girlfriend is hotter than any girl you had your 'relationships' with."

I loved it when he called me his girlfriend.

"Damn straight! I can't believe I didn't notice her before!"

"She's in every single one of my classes except one, and I didn;t notice her until this morning." Eli's voice sounded like he loved talking about me. How sweet!

"Damn! Just met this morning and you two are already exchanging spit? Eli, you dog!" Blake laughed.

"We may have met this morning, but when your soul mates and have almost every class together, it feels like we've been together for two years."

Blakes face scrunched up. "Ew, two years?"

"Yes, Blake. That's what we call a 'long term relationship'." Eli wrapped his arms around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder, taking in his pomegranate minty smell. He kissed my foread, and started talking to River, seeing as Blake went to go talk to one of the cheerleaders. I smiled at her reaction. Her face was twisted with disgust before she stomped her foot on Blakes and he groaned in pain. I laughed, then turned my attention back to Eli.

"So, Riv. What's going on with you and Dana?"

"One date. Nothing special. But, I wish she was more on the mellow side, but no...she's a cheerleader."

"Yeah, she's not your type."

"You think I don't know that?" River took off his beanie and shook his head fiercly from side to side before slipping the beanie back on. His brown hair now draped across his face.

I started playing with the ends of Eli's hair as they kept talking about girls that would be good for River.

Ring!

"Damn." Eli muttered.

"What?" I moved my hands to his, and started playing with his fingers as everyone else started to disperse for class.

"Lunch is over."

"Aw." I made a pouty face, then got off his lap.

Eli got up then pinned me against the railing. We stared at eachother for a few minutes.

I couldn't take the silence anymore, not that I don't love staring at this amazing gorgeous boy. "Are you going to kiss me anytime soon?"

"Maybe..." He pressed his forhead to mine. Eyes never leaving mine. I smiled at him, he smiled back. Then pressed those wonderful lips against mine. Sparks of electrict surfacing on my skin. Eli wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, as I wrapped mine around his neck.

Ring!

I pulled away from Eli, but keeping my arms around his neck, his arms stayed wrapped around my waist.