Part 23

Hey there! I know I have'nt uploaded in a while, and I apologize. I just needed to write. So. Yesterday, I made it my project to write!  So here it is!! Part 23!!!

*******************************************************************************************************

"Mint oreo blizzard." I told the woman behind the DQ counter.

I smiled. "Make that two." Eli said, walking up next to me, pulling out his wallet.

The blonde bimbo scanned Eli up and down with a smile on her face.

"Oh, babe. You don't have to pay." I  kissed his cheek, showing miss Bimbo that this sexy beast was mine.

"Yet I am. Sorry, JJ." He smiled at me, then wrapped an arm around my waist, and pulled me into his side.

"What are the sizes of the blizzards?" Blondie growled.

"Meduim." We both answered

"Nine seventy five." She said

Eli handed her a ten, and looked over at me.

We waited patiently for our frozen delights. Cara and everyone else was outside enjoying their treats already.

Eli leaned in and kissed me.

"You don't want to leave me, do you?" I smiled at him.

"Of course not. But in order to keep you happy, I have to." He kissed me again.

"Here's your order." Blondie growled, slamming the blizzards over to us.

"Thank you." I said, grabbing my blizzard, and walking out the door with Eli trailing behind me.

"Took you guys long enough!" Cara yelled.

"Blondie was checking out my fiance'. I had to rub him in a little bit." I winked at her, as she laughed.

Arms wrapped around my waist, one of the hands were holding a mint oreo bilzzard.

"I love you." Eli whispered, kissing my neck.

"I love you too."

"Good." He smiled, then sat down on the brick bench, pulling me onto his lap.

"Jane, are Sam and I going to your house after?" Cara asked.

"Yeah. The boys then, can have their desperately needed guys night." I smiled.

All of the guys groaned and Eli hugged my waist tighter.

"Don't make me go!" Eli said, resting his head on the back of mine.

"No choice. You guys are going to go do guy stuff, while us girls do make overs and have pillow fights while watching Twilight."

"Pillow fights." Blake gasped.

"In little pajamas." I winked at him.

"Ew. Not Twilight. We are going to watch The Breakfast Club." Cara said.

"And Grease!" Sam squealed.

"And Titanic!" I yelled.

"Don't make me go." Eli said again.

"You're going. Eli, you need this." I took a bite of my blizzard.

"Face it, Eli. She's not letting you stay with her. We'll have fun." River said, pulling Sam closer to his side.

Eli groaned.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing a spoonful of my frozen dairy treat, and turned around in his lap, then smeared mu blizzard on his cheek.