Part 21

Hiya:D How are you all? Good! Welcome to an early upload. 'Kay, ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

******************************************************************************

"Come on, Eli! You've been hogging her all night!" Blake whined.

"I have a right to hog her." Eli growled.

I groaned and layed my forhead on Eli's chest. We were dancing to Forever Young by Jay Z, but Blake comes along and starts whining telling Eli he wants to dance with me. This has been going on for five minutes.

"Please!"

Eli looked down at me. "Want to dance with Blake?" His voice was strained.

"I'll get it over with." I removed my hands from around his neck, and stepped away.

"Behave yourself, Blake." Eli growled, then turned to me. His face was soft as he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss, then walked away.

Blake stepped in and out his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him. My hands rested on his shoulders.

Blakes hands then went to my lower back, a little low for my comfort I might add. I caught a glimpse of Eli. His eyes were filled with anger as he glared at Blake. I smiled and shook my head. He is so cute when he's angry!

"You look good tonight, Jane." Blake said.

"Thanks. You too."

"Oh, I know." He laughed.

I giggled. "You know. There are some girls who would love to dance with you..."

"Trying to get rid of me, Jane? I'm hurt." He feined hurt.

I smiled and slapped his shoulder playfully. "I'm just saying. I mean, isn't this awkward for you? You're dancing with your best friends girlfriend."

"It's not awkward. Not in the slightest. Sue me for wanting to dance with a pretty girl." He winked at me.

"You just like having your hands on me." I accused with a sly smile.

"Yes. Yes, I do." He laughed.

I laughed and slapped his arm again.

"You're really good to him." He said after a few silent seconds.

"Eli?"

"Yeah. I've never seen him this happy before. I mean, I could tell the day he met you...His smile wasn't fake. He wasn't acting all depressed all the time. He was the same Eli I met in kindergarten."

"Awh! You've known each other since kindergarten?!"

"Yeah. Even then we were getting all the ladies." He laughed.

I didn't notice the song was changed to Best Love Song Ever by T-Pain and Chris Brown, until Eli was standing next to us.

"Oh. Hey, Eli." I smiled and removed my hands from Blake's shoudlers.

"Want to dance, Jane?" He asked me.

"Er...Actually I'm kinda parched." I played with my fingers.

Eli smiled at me. "Come on. The drinks are upstairs." He held his hand out to me.

"Bye, Blake." I waved at him before I took Eli's hand.

"See ya, Jane. Thanks for the dance."

"No problem."

"Have fun dancing with Blake?" Eli asked as we took a seat at an empty table.

I took a sip of my water and set it on the table. "It was fun." I smiled.