Part 8

Like I said I would, I am uploading todayyy!!! Here you go, Part 8!

************************************************************************

"Your mom-" Eli started to say, pushing me on the swing.

"I know, I know." I cut him off.

"She's understanding." He finished, pushing me again. The wind blowing my dark locks around my face.

"What do you mean?"

"I told her about us being soul mates, and she completley understood."

"She did?" Huh, that must not be my mother.

"Yeah, she also told me about your dad, and brother...Jane, I'm so sorry." Eli grabbed the chains that were near my waist and pulled me to a stop. He walked around, stopping in front of me, and kneeling down, taking my hands in his. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"There was nothing to say..."

"Jane...Your brother and father were killed. You could've said something."

The thought of Andrew and my dad brought tears to my eyes.

My dad went on a walk to go get my four year old brother from day care, they never came back. My mom called the police, they said they couldn'y do anything but search. After about four days they found their bodies, in the woods, covered in blood.

My little brother never even got to live. Four years old...Never been kissed, going to miss prom...I'd rather me dead then him! But I regret fighting with my dad that whole day. I didn't speak one word to him. I never got to say good bye, or I loved him before he was gone...

A tear slid down my cheek. Eli instantly pulled me off the swing, and into his arms.

"I'm sorry, Jane. I'm so sorry." He whispered over and over.

I pulled away from him, and got up. I pulled Eli to his feet and walked over to a field next to the play ground. I sat down, and Eli sat next to me. I moved onto his lap, he wrapped his arms around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for like half an hour. Not talking.

"I shouldn't have said anything, I'm sorry." He whispered.

"You're the only one that knows besides Tyler." I kissed his neck.

"I would've wanted you to tell me when you were ready."

"I don't think I would've told you anyway..." I said, truthfully. That memory always brought me pain. It's still raw. This happened six months ago, and it killed me to think about them. Andrew would've turned five two weeks ago...

"It's not your fault, Jane." Eli said.

"I still think it is."

"It's not. Don't think like that, please."

"Can we just, get back to our date? I don't want to think about them anymore."

"What do you think? Dinner?" He kissed my forhead.

"Please."

Eli pressed his lips to mine and the electricty went through me.

"Woah, big spark." He gave me a hug.

I giggled.

~:~:~

Eli took me to Red Knapps. They have the best malts in town!

After dinner we went to the movies. We saw 'Beastly'. That guy is insanley hot, but I couldn;t really pay attention to the movie, seeing as I was making out with my boyfriend in the back row.