Part 11

Well, my friends. Welcome to Part 11. I warn you, this chapter is awesome. Enjoy ;)

*************************************************************

During the movie the guys behind us kept saying how incredibly hot I was, and was kicking my seat to get my attention. I thought about slapping them all, but I didn't want to get kicked out of the movive. Dang rules...

"What the hell is your pronlem?!" Eli suddenly yelled. People turned their heads to look at us.

"I was just saying..." Chase said.

"That's my girlfriend!"

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." He glared at Chase.

"Dude, I can't help it. She's pretty damn hot."

"Stop. She's mine."

"You sir, are one lucky dude! So, is she good?"

"What?" Eli gasped.

"Is she good...in bed?"

"We're gone!" Eli grabbed my hand and tugged me away from the perverts.

"Wait!" I yelled. I got a few glares, but those people can suck it.

"What?"

I ran back and got my Milk Duds. These are frikin' amazingness in a box!

"Really? You went back for the Milk Duds?"

"Yes! They're amazing. Plus I didn't want to horny guys to get them...You bought them for me."

"Shh!" A middle aged woman said.

"Shut up, we're leaving." Eli said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the theater, but we ran into River.

"Hey, River! Nice vest." I giggled.

"Shut up, Jane." He chuckled, then winked at me. "If you will excuse me, I need to go take care of a disturbance in Theater Ten."

"It's okay, we already left." Eli muttered, squuezing my hand.

"What happened?"

"Idiots hitting on Jane and asking if she was good in bed." He growled.

"Well...Is she?" River asked.

"We hanven't had sex!" Eli yelled.

"Really, River? You had to ask that?" I asked.

"I can't be curious?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"C'mon, Eli. Let's go to dinner." I shoved him away from River, and we walked out to the car.

~:~:~

Eli pulled up the park we went to on our first date.

"Why are we here?"

"Picnic." Eli smiled, then got out of the car. He walked to the back and opened the trunk.

"Coming? Or do you want to watch me eat?" He chuckled.

I sighed. "I guess I'll go." I got out of the car and took a seat on the blanket Eli layed out. He sat down next to me, and kissed my cheek.

"Ready to eat?" He asked.

"Yes, please!"

Eli laughed and pulled out a sandwich. "PB and J?" He smiled.

"I'd love one." I laughed. The stars were out and shining. "It's beautiful."