Part 18

Meh. I need to upload tonight, so I am. It's Saturday, Nate Ryan is my new facebook buddy:) Accomplishment:) But anyway! I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter! There's a little bit of a new side of Jane. It doesn't last long...But oh well. :D

*******************************************************************************

"Eli, sweetie? You up?" Amber's voice said from the bottom of the steps.

Eli groaned and pulled the covers back, exposing his bare chest and gray sweats. He looked hot. "Yeah mom. We're both up."

"Okay. Be home later." I heard footsteps fade away, then a door close.

Eli was suddenly hovering over me. He green eyes bright. "You look hot." He smirked.

"Hot?" I questioned.

"Gorgeous."

"Keep going." I smiled.

"Sexy. Beautiful. Radient."

"I like the last one."

"I love you." He told me, pulling a lock of my hair out of my face.

"Kiss me." I ordered.

Eli smiled and brought his lips down to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as our lips moved in sync.

I like to party! You like to party! We like to party! All night long!

When Everyday's The Weekend by Asking Alexandria suddenly filled the air.

Eli shot up and looked at the clock next to his bed. "Shit! Jane, River is here to pick us up. We gotta get going." Eli jumped off his bed and ran to his closet.

"Okay. Hey, can I borrow your Breathe Carolina shirt?" I didn't want to wear the same thing I did yesterday.

"Yeah. Here." He threw me the shirt, and ran to the bathroom.

"Thanks, babe." I laughed, and pulled the amazing band t shirt over my head.

"No problem, sweet lips." Eli ran back into the room, and kissed me quickly.

"I'll be in th ecar." I said, walking out of his room.

"Eat something!" He yelled before I closed his black door.

I got to the kitchen and saw two giant muffins sitting on the counter. I lunged for them.

"Mmm!" I moaned. "Chocolate chip!"

"Yeah, Amber makes the best muffins." River said, sitting at the breakfast bar of the green and white kitchen.

"GAH!" I screamed, dropping my delicious muffin.

"Jane? You okay?" Eli's sweet voice yelled from the top of the stairs.

"She's okay!" River said, then looked at me. "Morning." He smiled.

"You scared the muffin out of me, River!" My hand rested over my frantically beating heart.

He started laughing. "Sorry, Jane."

"Say that to my muffin." I looked down at the yummy muffin on the floor. Poor thing never had a chance...

"Sorry, muffin."

"You calling my girlfriend-" Eli, said walking into the kitchen. He looked so damn sexy. In his Attack Attack! band t, black skinny jeans, and black and white checkered Vans.

"Fiance'." I corrected.

"Right. You calling my fiance' 'muffin', River?" He put an arm around me.