Part 22

Hello!! How are you all today?? Well, Bare with me. This is the last chapter that I have pre written. So, it shall take me a few days to write more. Why I Love You is updating possibly tomorrow!! I'm not sure just yet. Enjoy the Chapter!!

***********************************************************************

"Boy's night?! Seriously?!" Ryan scoffed.

"You all need it." Cara said.

We were all at lunch. I was sitting on Eli's lap, like always. He was playing with my hair, and kissing my neck every once in a while.

He was wearing his black ripped skinny jeans, and a white t shirt that clung to his torso. He looked sexy, I must say.

"So, sometime after school you're all going out." I told them, patting my neon pink skinny jeans, and smotthing out my black tank top, and clicking my black converse together.

"This is stupid." Blake mumbled, his blonde hair falling into his blue eyes.

"Well, enjoy it."

Eli tenderly kissed my neck. His arms circling my waist.

"Will you stop doing that?! It's gross." Said a grumbling Blake.

Eli's lips were at my neck aain, but this time they were sucking at my skin. I giggled at the feel.

"There." Eli said, running a finger over the love bite he made on my neck.

"Jane got marked!" Cara cheered.

I laughed and layed my head back on my fiance's shoulder, then kissed his neck.

"That was even more disgusting..." Blake said.

"Kisses or hickeys. Pick your poison." Eli laughed.

"Niether."

"Hey guys." River greeted, walking down the steps with Sam following after in a white t shirt, and black cardigan over it, with dark gray skinny jeans.

"You tell him?" I asked Sam.

"Not yet." She smiled, then giggled. "Nice hickey."

"Thank you." Eli said, kissing my hickey.

"Stop it!" Yelled Blake.

"Sam, what didn't you tell me?" River asked. His brown hair was covered by a red beanie. Matching that with light gray skinny jeans, and a dark red t shirt.

We all love skinny jeans. That's for sure.

"Guys night. No girlfriends allowd." Cara chimed.

"Or strippers!" I yelled.

"Dammit, Jane. You ruin all the fun." Blake said.

"You're doing me a favor, JJ. I only want to see you st-" Eli started, but I cut him off with my lips.

"Gross!" Yelled Blake. "Fucking nasty!"

There's something up with Blake...He always made sexual comments...I haven't heard one in a while.

I pulled away from Eli and looked at Blake. He was staring down at the step.

"Blake...D-do you want a girlfriend?"

"Kinda..." He said.

"Are you feeling okay?!" River walked over and pressed the back of his hand on Blake's forhead.

"I'm fine! Stop touching me!" He slapped River's hands away.

"A little snappy today, are we?" Ryan laughed, slinging an arm arouns Cara. She looked like a naughty school girl. Short, plaid blue skirt, a black tank top, that showed some cleavege, and black stilettos. Yeah, a lot of guys stare at her, but she only has eyes for Ryan. Which is really sweet.