Chapter 6

Yoongi's POV

She was wearing a pale pink dress.

While I waited for my wife to greet her aunt, I stood behind the door and lowered my head so that no one could see how carefully I was observing her every little move.

Her long chestnut-colored hair was pulled up on the top of her head, revealing the perfect reflection of her slender neck and slender shoulders.

She's just a kid, she's no different than those funny dresses worn at school plays. I imagine her in more feminine things, but it's not hard to understand that this is a costume insisted on by her aunt.

Yana, after giving them both a warm hug, I simply bowed my head to her and followed my wife into the living room. I sought a place to drop the wine bottle placed there as a mere gesture of courtesy.

The bottle was taken by a big boy sitting in one of the armchairs, who looked no more than 17-18 years old, and it made me wonder what he was doing there. Her cousin or something?

I didn't like that he was acting like the owner of the house.

"Yana and Yoongi, please meet Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook is my friend's son and they go to the same school as Y/N. Good friends."

Friend?

There were some things that bothered me about this statement. After I settled into a chair, I placed my hand under my chin as I listened to people chatting with each other.

Our eyes met once as Y/N settled down next to the weird clown named Jungkook. She immediately looked away and I took a cigarette from my jacket pocket.

"Honey, you can't smoke here. You can go to the kitchen."