Chapter 16

He has a wife.

I'm sitting in the middle of a date with my friend's brother thinking about this. Taehyung is fine, he's boyish and frivolous but sexy in many ways compared to the man I desire.

"What do you think?"

He stared at me and asked while squeezing the straw he took out of the mikshake on the table between his lips.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" he stretched out one of his hands and took mine, "How do you feel about me kissing you last night?"

"I thought we came here because you wanted to apologize to me." I said with fake disappointment in my voice.

"I will, but first I need to know how you feel about it before I make another move against you." he chuckled mischievously.

I smirk as I move my hand away from his warm palm, "I don't know, I don't like the idea of ​​using your brother to date me."

"Jungkook doesn't mind, I don't know if you've noticed but he only has eyes for stupid Jimin." he sat back and played with his hair as if he wanted to brag about himself.

"I have to go now. Don't call me unless you have a real apology."

"But-" Taehyung jumped up and grabbed my shoulder as he walked out after me, turning me around, "I don't want to sound like a pervert Y/N but I keep thinking about you. I was wondering if you're dating or something?"

"Now you're getting kinder." I made fun of him.

"Consent is important." Taehyung's mouth formed a rectangular shape as he laughed.

"I don't have anyone to talk to." I said briefly, "But that doesn't mean there isn't someone I find attractive."

He looked at me as if lost in confusion, "So you like someone but he doesn't want to date you?"

"Not exactly, that person is unavailable to date."

"What a pity." Taehyung's mouth puckered to match the mischievous glint in his eyes, "Then you should give someone else a chance. Like me."