Chapter 23

"Please Y/N, just say yes for one night!"

"Why do you want me to come to that show with you so much Taehyung and I don't understand why my aunt let you in!"

"Because you're my friend!" he took my hand and put it on his chest, "I have to be there and I can't go alone okay?"

For the past hour and a half, Taehyung has been begging me to go with him to a theater performance with one of his college friends, and I'm so sick of it.

"I can not come!"

"Okay but why?"

Yoongi doesn't want me to see you.

My boyfriend.

Still married.

He doesn't want to.

"Because- I have exams!"

"Stop the exam now!" Taehyung started walking around the house after me, "I need you please adopt me!"

I walked into the kitchen and left my hands on the counter for a moment as I poured coffee for both of us, "Look Taehyung, if I find out that this is somehow related to Yana-"

"It's not about her, I swear Y/N just come with me I beg you!"

I slowly shook my head, looking into his tearful eyes as I put my ass on the counter. I feel sorry for him, for how he feels for a woman who is already with someone. Like me. He's no different than me.

Yoongi definitely shouldn't know that I'm going somewhere with Taehyung tonight.

--

Yoongi's POV

"Hurry, darling, we're running late!"

I hear my wife's excited voice calling out to me. Why do I have to accompany her to a silly show? Tired of her saying I wasn't a good enough husband, I got up and went into the bedroom to put on my suit, in terrible reluctance.