Chapter 28

I came to camp with my small group of friends, although I still don't understand why I did this.

Jungkook was singing songs, Jimin was accompanying him with lyrics that didn't match at all, Taehyung was having a small one-man party, and Namjoon was lying on the grass listening to music.

"We have to set up the tents before it gets dark." Jimin did nothing while encouraging everyone. When the rest of them got up and got to work, he came over and sat with me.

"You're already having fun!" he made fun of me as I dug meaningless things into the ground with a piece of twig I found on the ground.

"I said I didn't come here to have fun." I didn't mean to offend or oppose him, I knew they had arranged this to support me. Jungkook told me. There was no camp until Jimin saw that I was upset.

"But you should. I'm not saying leave your problems behind, Y/N but you're here with us. Can't you be more cheerful for just two days?"

"I try." I said with a sigh.

"Well, then I'm going to ask you what I've been wanting to ask you for a long time, are you ready?"

I bit my lip waiting for what was to come, "What happened with Mr. Min at the bar that night?"

Hearing that name. Now that I'm here, away from it all, it's the last thing I want. My married boyfriend who cheated on me with his wife. For a little while.

"That matter is closed." I said without looking at his face.

"So there was a problem? I don't want to push you, but his behavior that night was very questionable, anyway. I get goosebumps every time I see him anyway, there's something weird about that guy."

"Why should we talk about him now?" I looked at the boys setting up the tents with a grumpy faces.

"Because I feel like you're hiding something from us, and whatever it is, it's not hard to see that it's not a good thing. I'm curious."

"Things aren't going well with your boyfriend?" I made fun of him.

"It's going better than I expected, but that's not the point." of course he would push me, "So how's it going with Mr. Min?"