Chapter 35

I knelt for him like a hungry beast ready to attack. I hear he moan as I drag my hands over his thick, veined thighs that frame his golden skin, I feel so horny.

"Screw my mouth."

Can't believe these dirty words came out of my mouth, Namjoon grabbed the root of his dick and placed it between my lips to fill it up.

As soon as I felt his erection starting to drip into my mouth, which was hitting proudly against his groin, I closed my lips and pulled him in and started sucking hard to better taste the wonderful taste.

Saliva dripping from the corner of my mouth wet his stomach. Okay, it was swollen. It was so thick that I had a hard time keeping my mouth shut.

I heard him groan deeply, shaking my head as I pushed as much as I could in and his cock hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little with that reflex. As soon as he heard that sound, he ran his hands into my hair and scooped them up into his fist.

It's hard to believe I'm like this with him. I've always seen Namjoon as a friend, a guardian angel. But now I'm desperately wet for him to land between my legs.

"Keep your mouth like that." he barks orders at me and groans, like a man on his last breath, as the entire length gets wet and slippery with my saliva, "Fuck!"

As soon as I felt it start throbbing between my lips, he pulled my hair back, pushed my head back and came out of my mouth. He pulled me straight on him. "I want you to cum all over me!"

I spread my legs and tucked my ass into his crotch, preparing to suck in his hard cock. I took it in my hands, shook it lightly a few times, and slowly sat on it.

"Damn it." feeling the knot in my stomach begin to grow, I push it all the way up and Namjoon's lips are stained with sinful curses as he sinks completely inside me.

"You're going to ride me until you cum, girl." 

He grabbed my ass hard and started moving me around. As we both moaned loudly, our bodies mingling, I curled my hips and bent my back as I wanted to feel him more deeply. 

He started to rock gently towards me as he lay underneath me. He rubs my clit, his hands run around my back, my shoulders, then all the way out.Exiting and re-entering.

"I- I'm going to cum!" I rattled. He fucked me like my muscles were going to explode while feeling the sexiest man alive. I don't think I'll be able to sit still for a while after tonight.