Chapter 39

Yoongi's POV

"I'm here, I'm not leaving you. Calm down."

She pressed her palms against the trunk of the tree. I didn't waste a minute peeling off her tights and underwear.

I plunged two fingers in and gently twisted and twisted them, scissoring.She rattled as if she was having some kind of seizure.

"Yoongi, do something." tears streamed down her face incessantly hitting the ground. The gentle skin of her palms was sharply digging the cavity. I had to suspect that they might have given her some kind of drug.

"I can't stand it, it's too hot!" she grazed her face as if she wanted to scrape off her skin, to rip it off. I took my fingers out and pushed two soggy ones into my mouth, soaking them even more and dipping them back into her.

She put her twig-smashed hands over her to remove her clothes completely. That way, with her back turned, I could see a thin layer of blood seeping from her palms. She tore her own clothes as I pumped my fingers hard. She pushed her ass against my hand and squeaked several times.

I tugged on her hair and pulled her head back, placing my chest on her bare back, and moaning down the back of her neck, "He can't give you that." 

As soon as I finished my sentence, I pinched the delicate skin behind her ear between my teeth and gnawed at it several times.

I stick my fingers out and kneel in front of her, pressing her ass to my face, biting a bit of a kiss, then sticking my tongue into her dripping folds. Shaking her ass, she started rubbing herself against my mouth.

Squeezing her hips in my palms, she spread her legs wide apart while I opened both cheeks and plunged my whole face into it. It drove me crazy.

I got up and took off my own clothes. The two of us stood naked in the cool night air and we were only a few feet from their campsite. That man and others she had been debating about the night before.