Chapter 9

"Y/N I'm here!"

This was supposed to be my aunt. Instead, I stood in front of the gallery and looked at Jungkook waving at me.

"I didn't know you had an interest in art." I said, looking at the meaningless smile on his face.

"No to art, yes to you." Jungkook seemed to have no hesitation in saying he was there for me tonight.Funny boy.

I went in with him and looked around to find my aunt among the people.

"I am here my dear!"

A hand rising from the crowd waved towards us and Jungkook and I walked over to my aunt, who was wearing a black tunic.

"You look so beautiful." I praised her as she placed a wet kiss on my cheek.

"I'm sorry I had to get ready and leave right after you got home, honey, I had a few places to stop by." As my aunt apologized to me, she stared at Jungkook, who was standing next to me, "It's weird that you chose such a crowded place for your first date."

"Well, actually-"

As Jungkook was getting ready to mutter something, I interrupted, "Jungkook and I aren't dating, we just met at the door by chance, that's all. He's my classmate aunt."

My eyes landed somewhere in the crowd as the boy's face faded into a hurt look.

--

Yoongi's POV

Among all the people I've known since childhood and whose faces I don't even remember at all, I looked over his shoulder as I accepted the congratulations of my college friend Kim Seokjin.

She was here, so it wasn't surprising to me that she had come along with her unbearable fellow buffoon. 

While helping me in the morning, she looked shaken when she noticed that Suzy had left my studio. She said she wasn't interested, she tried to pretend she was just minding her own business but realized that the attitude was just a mask. It was really pathetic that she thought I didn't know. I just laughed.