Chapter 37

We decided to go camping together for the weekend. It was us again as always, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and me. Namjoon, I have a lot of reasons to assume that I've stepped into a real relationship with him. We sleep together, we spend every minute we have the opportunity together. We can't keep our hands off each other and sometimes he reads me my favorite books to relax me before I go to sleep.

"Psst, Joon did you sleep?"

Hearing a few clatters at our tent door, Namjoon unzipped the zipper and stuck his head out, "What's up, Jungkook?"

Jungkook played with the grass at his feet after giving a shy glance inside to my side, "Well, I was going to ask for something."

"I am listening to you." Namjoon, whose upper body is completely bare, crossed his arms.

"Um, do you have any condoms, hyung?"

"Jungkook!" Namjoon turns around and gives me a scary look, then zips up to talk to him completely outside. I put my hand over my mouth as I laugh silently.

"Jimin and I had such a hot moment and I couldn't ask my brother for a condom so I came to you!"

I heard Namjoon sigh, "But why would you need a condom, you can't get his pregnant?"

"It's not mine, it's his, anyway. I know but Jimin is very sensitive about this hyung, can you help me now?"

While they were talking, I heard Namjoon's phone ring. A message came to him. I got up and took the phone from the pocket of his pants lying on the floor and unintentionally looked at what was written on the screen.

Jisoo: I don't know if you realize but I'm still waiting for an answer Namjoon. You know I broke up with him and if you do the same for me we can try again.

My face fell, and Namjoon, who opened the tent door and walked in, was a little shocked when he saw his phone in my hand.

"You have a message." I said as I put the phone down and turned around.

Namjoon sat down, checking the message, then breathing uneasily, "Y/N can you please turn to me I want to talk to you."

I turned to him silently without saying anything, as I was wondering what he was going to say.