Chapter 36

"There are people who want to see you." Namjoon said hoarsely.

It was my last night at home and I forbade either of us to talk about it because there's no crying tonight. I want to remember with a smile the last hours I spent with him. It's true that I have a plan, but it's a matter of patience and I have to stay with Yoongi the entire time until we sort everything out.

My eyes widened when I saw the people walking through the door as Namjoon stepped aside. My friends were there, people I thought weren't talking to me anymore.

"What, Namjoon said you're moving out and you thought we wouldn't be coming to see you?" Taehyung came over to me with a grin and hugged me and lifted me into the air. I hugged him so tight that after a while the others started to get grumpy.

"That's enough Taehyung." Namjoon said in a calm voice and Jimin leaned into Jungkook's ear.

"I think they had sex."

"I can hear you Jimin." Namjoon warned in an exasperated voice as he leaned against the door.

After hugging them all one by one, I invited them inside. Namjoon went to the kitchen to prepare something, or at least tried. Jimin stood up when we heard the scary noises coming from the hallway, "I'd better take a look before Namjoon burns the house down."

I was nervous when I was alone with the Jeons, it's good that they don't hate me but I'm having trouble finding the right words to say. That's why Jungkook took over and said, "We missed you." said.

"Really?"

"Of course Y/N." Taehyung continued his words, "You might be wondering how we feel about what happened about my father and your aunt, so we thought we should talk about it. Frankly, we always knew that my father was having an affair. My mother knew too. He said many times that she wanted to break up with him. They've been shouting at each other since we were little. It would have made us very sad and perhaps it would have been better for them to break up rather than like this, but my mother never admitted it."

It was similar to the story of Yoongi and me, except that my aunt and Mr. Jeon never broke up. "I am sad." I said quietly.

"Don't be. It's not your fault, and believe me, neither is your aunt. It was my father's fault, their relationship was unhealthy no matter what my mother said. He had to leave without looking back." said Jungkook.

"He couldn't go, you were there." I said.