Chapter 26

Yoongi's POV

I lifted one of the shutters to see my wife's cursed eyes, but I didn't open the door. I didn't want to let her in, not now. Not when Y/N is here and I just shared the most precious moments of my life with her.

Raising my hands to ask her what she wanted from behind the glass, Yana started punching like crazy, "Open it, bastard, I know that trash is inside!"

Besides, what's wrong with you? You're screwing Taehyung.

I gave her a small hand gesture to walk past my gallery, and that was the end of it all. She leaned a little to the side, leaning over the pavement, and stepped back to throw something she picked up at the window.

This cannot be true.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" was accompanied by the shop's alarm as my wife smashed my gallery window with a loud noise that woke the entire street. I shouted at her from the hollow that had formed in the glass. There was still enough of it left intact to keep it balanced.

"Let me in now or I'll call the little bitch's aunt!"

Does she do this?

If she really does that, Y/N will get in trouble because of me and I can't handle it. I'll lose her.

Frightened by this thought, I quietly opened the door and Yana burst in like a raging bull, "Where is she?" she looked around and made strange movements. "Where's your little mistress?"

"Don't talk about her like that. You don't deserve to speak her name."

"What did you say?" kicking a few paintings from side , she began to lash out like a ravenous predator, "I'm going to destroy you both!"