Chapter 34

I walked into the house with pale eyes. Namjoon was still not around and right now I wanted to stay as far away from him as possible because I was about to tell him tonight that I can't stay with him anymore and after all he's done for me I feel like I've betrayed him.

I sat on the couch and did nothing until he came. After a while he came, did it for me even though he had to work for hours and never go to his classes for it, he was exhausted.

"Hello little one." he said as he entered the hall. When he didn't get any reaction from me, he sat next to me and looked at me, "What's wrong with your face, did something happen at school?"

I started crying silently.

"Wait Y/N calm down, did Jungkook do something to you?"

"No." I snorted and threw myself into his arms to hug him. Namjoon grabbed my face and lifted my head towards him.

"Tell me what's wrong Y/N."

"Something very bad has happened." I said while sobbing.

"Did someone hurt you?"

"No Namjoon, I want to talk to you about something."

I could see from his body language how nervous he was as he was waiting for me to release and explain. I have to have this conversation with him, I have to tell him everything.

"I was in a relationship." I said in a timid voice.

"OK." Namjoon's fake smile that never matched his eyes was half-finished on his lips. From the moment he heard that sentence, his body stiffened and he slowly placed his hands on the seat, "Please continue." he said in a very deep voice without looking at me.

"He came to see me tonight."

"Are you seeing him?"

"No, I haven't seen him since I started staying with you."

"Go on."

"He was married." I said in shame.