Chapter 41

Yoongi's POV

"Come in Yoongi."

Walking into Seokjin's office, the only person I can talk to when I need to breathe, I smile at him, "It's been a long time, Jin."

"I haven't seen you since the exhibition, Yoongs."

How opposites we were. As soon as Seokjin graduated, he got a job at his father's company in a high position and followed in his family's footsteps. To the outsiders, I had nothing in common with this man, we didn't bear any resemblance. But somehow over the years we kept in touch and I just kept locking myself inside my cheap gallery. He always supported me even when I wasn't doing anything.

From time to time, he didn't stop making level jokes about being jealous of me for doing what I love, but he also offered me a solid position at his company a few times. I never thought of working with him because none of the jobs where I would have to leave the house in a suit every morning were not for me.

"How's it going, how's Yana?"

Seokjin's wife and mine didn't really like each other, but who cares? "Fine. Well that's it." I said while leaning back.

Jin grinned as he poured some whiskey into two of the crystal glasses on his perfectly polished table, "Tell me, things aren't so good at home I guess."

"How do you always understand?"

"I'm older than you and have been married longer." he chuckled as he handed me one of the glasses, "Min Yoongi, you need to find a mistress."

I looked at his face before spitting out the first sip.

"Shit, are you serious?" Jin screamed and turned off the pager on his desk so we could have this conversation right away, "You? I would never believe that. You did!!!"