Epilogue

A/N: Play this video throughout the chapter ;)

Three years later...

Mrs Smith P.O.V

I was at the burial ground, where my family's graves were laid, one beside the other. It was hard to accept that the only family I'd ever known, were now all dead.

I had hardly begun to accept Olivia's loss, and then Logan died, followed by Ethan. 

It all happened so quickly, that I didn't have time to process any of the news. Even though it's been three years, I still miss all of them terribly.

Many people suggested getting re-married to help overcome the loss, but no man could ever replace Logan. Even though he did evil things, he was a great husband. 

Logan had a lot of savings that were passed on to me after his death, so I never had to worry about money. But I eventually moved to a smaller apartment, because it was easier to maintain, besides, the old house was filled with too many memories of them all.

I was upset, and utterly shook when I heard that Olivia was part of a gang, but I couldn't help but blame myself. If I wasn't so busy with my job, maybe I would've noticed what she was doing and helped her out of it.

Was I a bad mother?

These thoughts kept eating me alive, and I knew I needed a distraction. I promised myself never to let depression take over me. This is why I started volunteering at a soup kitchen, I liked doing something that benefited people. 

I looked down at their gravestones.

"I will carry you all with me"