05 || lee yewon

"Hey Lee Yewon!"

"Hey Lee Yewon!"

Someone from behind called her, she doesn't remember her surname being 'Lee'.

Yewon turns around and sees Jungwon with his other brothers. They were clutching their bags like their lives depended on it, it was a funny sight to see.

"What?" She responded in a hurry after hearing the bell ringing. "Eat lunch with us later! After all, we're now family." Jungwon smiles.

Is he Vin Diesel or what

She nodded and the brothers parted their ways, heading to their respective class. Except for Jungwon.

"So, what's your first period?" He asked, breaking the silence between them. Yewon cocked an eyebrow and looked at him confused.

"Aren't we classmates?"

---

Konon had walked Yewon home; her new one.

Once they were near, both of them could see that two guys were standing outside of the gate, looking as if they're waiting for someone. Once they're much more near, they could recognize the familiar faces.

Heeseung and Sunoo.

"Yewon! It's almost night time, why are you just coming back here now?!" Heeseung worries, he then grabbed her arm and led her inside. Yewon didn't interject since they were just worried for her and nothing else, though, his grip was starting to hurt her.

Sunoo stood there, looking at the both of them entering the house with Heeseung still having his tight grip on the girl's arm.

"Uh I should probably go, tell Jungwon I said hi" Konon spoke amidst of the silence. Sunoo jolted in surprise when hearing her voice, forgetting about her presence.

"Okay, will do." Sunoo nods and went inside, closing the gate. Konon sighs, putting her hands in her sweater pocket.

Wished that they'll take me in too.

Kidding, I'll miss my idiotic brother

.
.
.

"Yewon, why were you back home late?" Heeseung shakes his head in disappointment. "Mother was completely worried you know."

Heeseung was the person their parents rely on when they're not home. If anything happens to them, he'll be the one taking the blame. After all, he's the oldest son and he should be doing his responsibilities right.

"I'm sorry, Heeseung."
"Just go to your room and change. We'll be having dinner after a few minutes." Heeseung looks at the ground.

Why's he acting like a mother

Yewon secretly throws him a glare and made her way towards her room. She tries opening her bedroom door but it was suspiciously locked. I don't remember locking my door?

She tried every way possible to unlock it but it was no use, Yewon couldn't open it. It was kind of odd; why was it locked in the first place?

Perhaps I have my keys here in my bag.. Rummaging through her bag, her keys were nowhere to be found. Eventually, she sighs in defeat, accepting things.

Yewon laid on the cold floor, infront of her bedroom door, waiting for someone to save her like she's dying.

"Why are you laying down? Get up, Yewon-shii" Sunoo poked the girl, "Go to your room already. Heeseung hyung is gonna fume knowing you're not changed yet."

"My door is locked and I don't have my keys with me. They're somehow lost I guess" She mumbled, staring at the dull ceiling. Sunoo twisted the doorknob to see for himself and yes, indeed it was locked.

"You can stay in my room for the night." He said, straightforwardly without any bothers. Yewon sat herself on the floor and looked at him. "Eh?"

"What? Do you just wanna spend your night here on the floor?"
"Of course not!"
"Then get up,"

Why's everyone controlling me today

"Aren't you gonna be weirded out because a girl is in your room like you know.. uncomfortable?" She questioned the boy who looked at her.

"Why would I be uncomfortable?" He questioned her back without answering her own question.

"I don't know-"
"Exactly. You're now my sister so why should I be uncomfortable around you?" Yewon shrugs her shoulders and sits on a chair near an open window.

"How about my clothes? What am I suppose to change in?" She asked again.
"I have your pajamas here" He replied, pointing at his bed where her pajamas were placed.

What the hell, why does he have my pajamas in his room

"How-"
"Don't ask why, Yewon. Just change. Heeseung hyung's about to call us for dinner." He said sternly. Sunoo was now slightly annoyed by the girl, she was giving him many questions.

"I'll be heading downstairs." Sunoo informed and went out. Yewon lets out an exaggerated sigh and quickly changed.

He's kinda fine oh my god, why does he have to be my step brother. kidding.

.
.
.

"Damn that shit bussin' sheesh" Jaeyun said as he took a bite of his food. "Would you shut up for a minute, Jake" Jay rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You don't have to be that rude you know"
"I need to so that you'll shut up."

"Starting without us, huh? That's rather rude." Sunoo spoke, their eyes laying on him but when after Yewon followed him into the room, their eyes were immediately glued onto her instead.

"Oh stop looking at her, you guys are making her uncomfortable and making yourselves look like creeps."

"Sorry hyung that we started without you both, you two were taking so long and we were really hungry" Jungwon explained with his mouth full. Yewon found herself smiling at the sight of him; she had found him adorable.

"Lee Yewon, you're out of focus. His face can be adorable but I guarantee you, he's not that innocent as you think."