13 || mission (part two)

They were all gathered at the basement

They were all gathered at the basement. Jungwon had captured another admirer of Yewon. He smirks as the boy kept begging him to not kill him.

But he didn't care. Jungwon wanted no one to take interest in Yewon except for him and his brothers.

"Please! I'll.. stop liking Y-yewon from now on!" The boy pleaded while crying. Though, that didn't make Jungwon change his mind. He's still gonna murder him.

He laughs, putting on his gloves. The boy was chained up against the wall, and he kept begging the brothers to let him go. promising that he won't ever contact or take an interest in Yewon again. But that didn't make them change their minds. 
Killing humans satisfies them. He can't make them think otherwise. 

Jungwon glances at the boy, growing annoyed by his constant pleads. Jay handed him the weapon he'll use when torturing him.

Minjun received beatings, electric shocks, and burns. Eventually, the boy lost his life. The torture session ended after hours, and eventually the body was put into a trash bag. 

"Jay? Jungwon?" A soft feminine voice voiced, they both turned their heads and sees Yewon with a traumatized, scared face. Did she just witnessed everything?

Jay widened his eyes and tried coming closer to the girl but she just backed away from him. "Get away from me, you monsters!" She shouted at him.

Jungwon rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Are you gonna cry again?" He inhales deeply.

"When are you ever gonna stop crying every minute? You're so annoying." Jungwon said, throwing his used gloves at the ground.

He walked towards Yewon with a cold gaze, she gulps and observes Jungwon. He keeps coming closer as she keeps on taking steps backwards,

Until her back hit the wall. She was now trapped. Yewon looked around and saw Jay staring at them. "Jay! Help me!" She called out but he stayed quiet and went out of the basement.

"Why are you scared of me, Yewon? I won't harm you. Don't worry." He smiles innocently. Oh how she wanted to slap his face so badly.

"What do you mean you won't hurt me? You just tortured and killed a innocent human!" She fought back, pushing him away from her as she tried running away.

Yewon was pulled back by him. "Don't you ever think you can fucking escape me, you brat. I'm not like your kind that are dumbasses." He whispers into her ear.

He then came closer to her neck, his hot breath hitting her skin. "Your blood smells so fresh and sweet." Jungwon murmurs.

Please don't bite me... Please...