20 || jiwon

Countless of times, vampires were caught injecting their fangs in several humans' necks

Yewon never knew they were real until she encountered seven of them.

She was panting due to running so fast. She had managed to escape the house but Jay and Sunghoon saw her.

She knew the consequences once she was caught and brought back to the big house.

Yewon controlled her breathing when she heard a dark chuckle that made her feel discomfort. "Fuck.." she curses out under her breath.

"Baby, you know we can sense you, right? Your sweet sweet blood... I can smell." Sunghoon walked through the dark forest, confidently. His fangs were out and he constantly licked his lips. "You're such a bad girl. Shouldn't you be obedient like the girl we caught yesterday?"

Yewon shuts her eyes closed and hugged her knees as it was getting colder in the forest. "Cold, aren't you?" She felt a presence standing infront of her.

She didn't look up and continued ignoring him, thinking that it will make him leave her alone. However, it just annoyed him. "Can you hear me, Choi Yewon or are you just playing deaf?" He bent down to her.

Suddenly, Jay came running to them. "I was looking for the both of you!" He said.

Jay looked at Yewon and to Sunghoon, "Why do you have to try and escape from us?" He asked, disappointingly.

Sunghoon pulled her hair making her whimper in pain. "Do you want your ears to be cut? Hm?"

"N-no!" She answered, trying to push his hand away from her hair. "Let go! It hurts!" Sunghoon only smiles. "Maybe if you haven't run away from us, you wouldn't be in pain right now."

"Jay, carry her to the car. Let's go back home." Sunghoon ordered Jay as he nodded.

The younger brother finally lets her go, "Be thankful I only pulled your hair. Heeseung could've done worse." He looked back at her, "You stupid brat."

The whole car ride had a rising tension between the three. Jay constantly glanced at her, incase she'd try to escape again for the third time.

"You better stop glaring at me before I cut your throat open." Sunghoon spoke.

"Are you talking to me?" Yewon fixed her sitting. "Who else would I be talking to?"

"Fucking idiot" Jay slightly laughed at her earning a heavy glare from her.

———