02 || scared

The living room was extremely messy; trash was everywhere

The living room was extremely messy; trash was everywhere. No one could even bother throwing it in the proper place. Konon wasn't having it; they were all carefree, and they were depending on her since she's always cleaning up their mess. And they know that she'll take the blame once their parents see a mess that she didn't make.

"Do you guys know that mother is coming home from work tonight and that this living room is fucking messy and none of you guys bother to clean up before continuing to play?" Konon said irritated. She was in the middle of unplugging the cord, seeing that nobody was listening and was peeking
their heads to see the TV, she unplugged it.

"Hey what the fuck!" Riki shouted. "What a shame, you almost won, didn't you? Well maybe if you cleaned your mess, you would be cheering in victory right now." She rolled her eyes at his younger brother as he was giving her death glares.

"Plus, Yewon is here. You all are so embarassing." They all turned their heads at the front door where Yewon was standing at, all eyes were on her and she didn't liked it.

"Uh, we'll clean now," Riki stood up from the ground, putting the controller down and glances at his friends that was doing the exact same. "For the sake of my image of being good to her eyes." He murmurs, beginning to pick up the trash on the ground.

Jungwon couldn't take his eyes away from her, he thinks she's the most prettiest girl that he ever laid his eyes on. He didn't even realize that he was smiling because of her, the way she talked, the way she smiled, oh, he was inlove.

But, he wasn't the only one giving such love eyes to her. Riki was too, but it wasn't too obvious unlike Jungwon who literally stared at her, watching her every move creepily.

"Jungwon, snap out of it. You look like a creep, just standing there while looking at her." His older brother, Heeseung sneered.

"Oh shut up hyung"

---

"Dude do you have any lip balm?" Riki took her bag, looking for a lip balm, "My lips are so dry right now, don't look at me like that. I'm not gay or whatever." He said as Jungwon looks at him with a confuse expression.

"I didn't bring any, Riki. Give me my bag back" Yewon said, trying to take her bag away from him but he raised it upwards, he was using his height as an advantage of how short she was. "You dickhead." She immediately gave up and walked faster, giving Jungwon a chance to talk to her.

"Yewon, wait!" He was about to catch up to her but he was pulled by Riki, not letting him go closer to her. "You know, that girl is a demon in disguise so be careful if you're trying to get closer with her."

"Ending up dead or not, I still wanna talk to her-" Riki tsked and shooks his head, "Look bro, I don't want you dead or something. Nobody will answer my biology homework if you're dead!"

"What drugs are you on, Riki? Just let Jungwon talk to her" Heeseung spoke up. It was pretty obvious, Riki likes Yewon but he is a coward and wouldn't confess. He's afraid of rejection, but, the looks Yewon gives him are full of sincerity and love.

They were too blind to see. Yewon and Riki are blind to see that both of them are giving signals. Everyone could see it except for Jungwon.

He sighs, letting Jungwon sprint towards Yewon that was now far away from them. Heeseung looks at Riki, rubbing his shoulder, "You should confess, maybe she has feelings for you too. It wouldn't hurt to try."

"I'm scared, hyung. You all know I'm too scared of rejection, and, Jungwon hyung likes her too so confessing now isn't a great idea,"

"Especially when he almost killed someone because of jealousy in the past."