07 || vampires and werewolves

Yewon felt like her head just got shot

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yewon felt like her head just got shot. She was having a severe headache. She didn't remember what happened last night except for the fact that Sunghoon had offered her to play games with him.

"Good morning." A deep voice spoke up. Sunghoon opened the blinds making the sunlight hit her face.

The hell- the sun is burning my eyes

"Morning" She replies quietly, rubbing her eyes. She sits up and looks around, "What were we doing last night by the way?" Yewon questions.

"Nothing but just playing online games, Heeseung came to stop by." He answered but eventually a smirk came its way on his face.

"What made you think we did something other than that last night?" Sunghoon looks at the girl, smirking. Yewon eyes him and blushes,

"N-no! I'm not thinking that- It's just-"

"Just what?" Sunghoon sits beside her.

Yewon went quiet, unable to answer but just shook her head. Sunghoon laughs airily, "No need to get flustered, Yewon!"

---

"Yewon, let's go to the seashore! Let's get a good view of the moon tonight. It's full moon!" Sunoo came running towards her, smiling widely as usual. "Of course but just the two of us?"

"Nope, Jungwon's coming with us."
"How about the others?" Yewon asked.
"They're not coming with us. That's a good thing! They're very disturbing and loud." Sunoo giggles as he hears Jay gasp.

"The only loud one here is you, Sunoo!" Jay shouts from the kitchen.

"I'm literally not, right Yewon?" He looks back at Yewon but she only hums in response making him pout.

"Do you think I'm loud and annoying, wonnie?"

"Wonnie?!" Jungwon barged in, his hand on his hip. "You look like a dad, Jungwon. And stop, you're ruining my moment here with Yewon."

"Sorry, I'll just-" Jungwon pushed Sunoo off of Yewon and embraced her.

"Oops, sorry hyung. It's my turn."

"You little bitch!"

"Hey that's mean, do you want to get killed?"

"Bitch why would I want to be killed?" Sunoo rolls his eyes and continued to fight with Jungwon over Yewon. They wanted to spend time with her alone but one is always gonna interfere.

"No! It's my turn! You're so clingy!"

"Uhm-" Yewon looked at the two brothers that were having a sudden pillow fight.

"You two are acting like kids again." She sighs and sat down on the couch, pulling out her phone. Sunoo then stopped on his tracks and immediately laid beside her, laying his head at her lap.

"Ha!" He smirks at Jungwon who glared at him.

"I mean, there's extra space for me to sit beside her." Jungwon sat at the left corner of the couch.

The both of them stopped fighting for good and settled down. Spending time with Yewon.

Most of it was just Sunoo talking and blabbering about things that bothered him.

After hours of talking with each other, she was the only one that was fully awake. Jungwon on the side was asleep, snoring lightly.

Sunoo was still talking but he looked like he's half-asleep. "You can sleep, Sunoo. No one's stopping you"

"No! I won't sleep, wonnie. We have to go to the seashore together before I sleep!"

"Then we should probably go now." They jolted in surprise upon hearing Jungwon speak. They really thought he was asleep.

"LET'S GO!" Sunoo stood up and sprinted upstairs, about to grab his sweater.

"You should probably bring a jacket. The weather's pretty cold." Jungwon yawns and stretches.

"I only want to spend it with only you though" Jungwon wraps his arms around her.

---

Spending the night looking at the full moon was nice. Yewon has never experienced this before as she's always at home, never allowed to go out unless she had to go to school.

"Hey Wonnie, wanna hear a fun fact?" Jungwon spoke, looking at her for a moment.

"What?"

"About vampires."

"Ooh, what is it?" She awaits, wanting to hear a 'fun fact' about them. Sunoo looks at Jungwon shockingly.

"Jungwon." Sunoo shakes his head at him without Yewon seeing it.

"Actually nevermind! How about werewolves instead?" Jungwon changed the topic. Yewon looks at Sunoo and to Jungwon.

"Okay sure.."

"I heard that, during a lunar eclipse.. werewolves fall inlove,"

"That's nic-"

"With the first person they see on that night and they'll only love her, for the rest of their lives."

Yewon smiles, "Oh wow, that's so romantic!" She says, happily.

"Eh?!" Sunoo shouted and sat properly, "No, Yewonshii! No!"

"What 'no'?" Yewon asked.

"I personally think that.. werewolves aren't that great! It's not romantic or anything like that." Sunoo sighs,

"It's weird. Werewolves are idiots!" Sunoo grumbled, he looked at Yewon that was now slightly confused.

"Chill Sunoo, those vampires and werewolves thing aren't really real. They're just fantasy! No need to be mad" She said, rubbing his back.

Then, Sunoo and Jungwon both made eye contact.

"Which one do you prefer, Yewon? ; Vampires or Werewolves?" Jungwon questions.

"Vampires, they're cool until you encounter one." She laughs, "I only like them in movies but not in real life."

"Oh." Jungwon and Sunoo both murmured, feeling a bit down.

"Eh? Do you guys really like vampires that much?"

"Yes! Vampires are the best!" Sunoo said, looking at Yewon's eyes. "What would you do if you encounter one, wonnie?" He questions.

"Hmm," She pauses and looks at the two boys beside her, "I would run. I love my life you know. I don't want to die!"

Jungwon hums, "Vampires only drink human blood once in a year, does that make you less scared of them now?"

"I mean- yeah, I guess so.." Yewon looks up at the full moon, "But for now, I don't really care. They're just supernatural anyways."

Sunoo and Jungwon once then made eye contact, smirking to themselves.

"Yeah, of course they're supernatural."

𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡, enhypenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें