18 || so happy

"Okay so, Jake became Jungwon in a split of second when you two were in each other's arms?" Sunoo questioned, raising a eyebrow at the girl

"Okay so, Jake became Jungwon in a split of second when you two were in each other's arms?" Sunoo questioned, raising a eyebrow at the girl. Yewon nodded, "I was confused too. The second I turned back to Jake, all I see is Jungwon instead of him."

Sunoo hums and nodded. "Okay I see where this is going; Basically, Jungwon pretended to be Jake so that he can lure you. So, you need to be careful, you don't know who is who, really."

Yewon grew scared. She cannot bring herself to trust any of them anymore. Not even Jake himself.

"Yewon, I know you're scared right now. You can come to me whenever something's bothering you." Sunoo smiled, brightly at her making her calm over chaos. His smile can bring her mood up despite the situation.

"Thank you, sunoo-ya." She looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

Sunoo took her hand and intertwined his with her's. His action made Yewon surprised. "Don't be scared. I'll tell you something." He pauses,

"My brothers would never harm you. Never. Even I wouldn't." He assured the girl and began caressing her hair. "By the way, you have such smooth hair. Wow." Sunoo added a compliment which made her smile widely. "You think so?" He nodded and flipped his non existent long hair. "Yahh."

Moments of silence, they both heard someone come inside Yewon's room. They turned their heads at the door and saw Jake, Sunoo glances at Yewon and removed his hand from hers.

"Oh hey Jake" Yewon stood up from the bed and approached him, giving him a hug. "Yewon, I'm sorry."

"Huh? What are you sorry for, Jake?" She says in confusion. Sunoo was now invested and began listening carefully.

Jake then spotted Sunoo in her room and looked at her suspiciously. "It's not what you think it is, Jake." She cleared out. By the look he gave, she knew what it meant.

He grabbed her arm, "let's go somewhere more private,"
"Why not here?"
Jake inhaled deeply and glances at Sunoo as a cue that he needs to go out. "Ugh! I was about to eavesdrop!" The younger whines and stomped his feet.

"See you later, love!" Sunoo yelled and shuts the door.

"Did he just call you love?" Yewon scrunches her nose. Jake rolled his eyes, sarcastically, "Of course not. Why the fuck would he call me that"

"Whatever" She shakes her head, "What is it that you need to tell me? Is something wrong?"

"I heard that Jungwon shape shifted, pretending to be me. Were you fooled?"
Yewon nodded. "How can I know that you're not Jungwon right now? Maybe you are."