21 || separated

The two girls never expected to be in a situation where they were living with literal vampires

The two girls never expected to be in a situation where they were living with literal vampires. Not just one, but seven of them.
To them, vampires are just pure fiction, and they never expected it to be true.
That's when they really encountered seven of them.

Jiwon and Yewon formed a bond together. They were both always by each other's sides. Jiwon was there to stand up for Yewon as she did the same back.
The brothers were quite annoyed because they were stuck on each other's sides, not letting them have time with one of them alone.

"Jiwon, all I'm saying is to get away from Yewon for a moment. I want to be alone with her." Heeseung said in a desperate tone. "You'll be with Sunghoon anyway."

Jiwon lets out a scoff and crosses her arms. "I didn't ask to be with Sunghoon. I want to be with Yewon! Not him." She rolled her eyes at him as his gaze darkened.
"Fix your fucking attitude, Jiwon. I won't hesitate to kill you right now."
"If I die, who'll be the source of blood for you huh? I know Yewon wouldn't be enough for the seven of you." She sneered.

Her response made Yewon slightly smile. Knowing that someone was brave enough to talk back, she felt a little relief washing over her.

Heeseung grabbed Yewon's wrist and dragged her away from Jiwon.

This made Jiwon angry, "Let her go!" She shouted at him but he didn't budge.
Jiwon followed Heeseung and tried removing his tight grip on Yewon. "You bastard, I said, let her go! She's hurt!"
"Jiwon-ahh, can you lower your voice down? You're being too loud. Someone might hear you." Jungwon spoke behind them.

"That's good. They'll know I'm being trapped here."
"You really are a bitch." Jungwon grabbed the back of her shirt, holding her back from going closer to Yewon. "You must not go any closer to Yewon. She might get influenced by how bitchy you are."

"Oh, trust me, we're exactly the same." Her mouth formed into a small smirk. "You should know how to handle two 'bitches' huh? Isn't that a great idea?"

Jungwon had enough. He was extremely annoyed by her behavior. It hasn't been a month but Jiwon was already annoying enough for him not to kill.

"You should be grateful that you're alive up to this day"
"I'm not. Because I'm with you guys" Jiwon chuckled.

"Now you let me go, Jungwon. I'm done talking to you."
"I'm not going to let you go closer to Yewon anymore, darling. You need to fix your attitude and learn manners first."
"Oh what am I? A doll?"
"Yes. Our doll."

———

12:32 AM.

The brothers were only awake at this time while the two girls were dead asleep. However, Jiwon and Yewon were fully awake just like the brothers.

Sunghoon and Jake stared at Yewon on the ground. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Jake questioned her making her huff.

"I'm not comfortable here." She replied.
"Why not?" Sunghoon bent down.
"I couldn't sleep knowing that you both are here with me. I want to be alone not with you guys."

Jake was saddened by her statement and looked away from her.

Jake, you handle Jiwon. Don't let Yewon and her go closer to each other until the next few days. Heeseung said through his mind.

"I don't want to. I want Yewon instead." He muttered in dissappointment.

Sunghoon sat beside Yewon. "Why have you been so bratty lately? Did you let Jiwon get through your mind? I knew she was bad influen-"
"She's not." Yewon said, cutting him off.

The vampire began running his fingers through his soft hair.
All of a sudden, he glances at her exposed neck which tempted him.

"Yewon.." His eyes remained glued at her neck. She knew what he was thinking. Sunghoon had the urge to bite and drink blood from her.

He looked away and gulped.

"Why me?"
"Huh?"
"Why did you choose me out of all people? Why must it be me?" She stared off at the corner.
"We knew you were the right one for us, Yewon. We have been looking over you for a long time now." Sunghoon said, holding her hands. "You were meant for us, Choi Yewon"

"If I'm the right one for you, then why is Jiwon here?"
"You want it to be only you?" Sunghoon smiled. Yewon shakes her head, "Of course not. I love Jiwon and I'm grateful she's with me."

"If it's only you, you'd be dead right now by the lack of blood in your body. There are seven of us but you're only one. We drink blood from you atleast five times a month." Sunghoon explained.
"We are also worried for your health, Yewon."

"Sometimes, I think biting off my neck is for pleasure." Yewon blurted out and laid her head against the wall. "Five times?"

"It's not just you who we drink blood though. We also have plenty of victims." He smiles innocently. "You may have noticed why we're always not at home at night. It's because we go hunting."

She pulled her hand away from his.

"Are you still mad at us?" Sunghoon asked in a quiet voice.
"Yes, I am."
"What can I do to make you less mad at me right now?"
"Let me go out tomorrow."
"W-what? You know I can't-"

"Why wouldn't you guys let me go out? I have school to attend to."
"It's for your safety, Yewon. Our enemy has begun looking for you and we couldn't let your life be in danger just because you're at  school."

"Enemies.. there's more?"
"Well what would you expect? It's not only us who are vampires. There are plenty. Just like humankind." Sunghoon cupped her cheeks, "But no need to be scared, Won. We're here to protect you." He said, pecking her forehead.

"You should sleep now. Your questions have been answered already." He stood up and stretched.

12: 40 AM.

"Good morning, Yewon. Sweet dreams." He hugged her one last time and turned off the lights.

.

very short chapter or idk 😨
its 9:42 pm here so i might as well get a good sleep😜