12 || mission (part one)

Riki stood infront of Yewon's room

Luckily, the brothers agreed to let him stay at their place. though they kept on throwing him glares. Riki never paid attention to any of it and just focused on their project.

That's why they changed places to do their project instead of in the living room.

"I'm sorry about them. You must be uncomfortable by all the glares you're receiving." Yewon sighs in disappointment.

"It's okay won. I'm getting used to it anyways, I always get glares from them at school too." He laughs it off and sat on her bed.

"Let's continue! Now, where were we?"

3:30 PM

Both of them were tired. The project was already done, and now they just lay on her bed, chattering about random topics that piqued their interest.

"Yewon, are you sure you don't want to stay at my place? Ever since you've found out that they're monsters, you haven't been getting enough sleep." Riki said, completely concerned for his bestfriend.

She shakes her head, "I can't.. There will be consequences if I even tried to escape from this fucking house." Yewon looks at him.

"I've been brutally hurt just because I interacted with you the last time at school. Now, I don't even know what'll happen to me after this. I think I'm gonna be dead." She fakely smiles, "Oh whatever. I'm accepting my fate."

Riki was angry. He couldn't bare seeing her hurt. Her bruises and wounds caused by them made him rage.

He wanted to kill each of them.

He, himself knows he can't. They were too strong.

"I'm sorry, Yewon."

"Why?"

"Because of me, you have severe wounds and bruises. I'm sorry, I cannot protect you from them. I can't handle them, they're too strong. They're vampires while I'm a human." Riki felt guilty for not protecting her, they both knew he can't but he badly wanted to.

Yewon smiles at the boy, atleast someone cares for her, right? She feels less scared when she's with Riki.

I love you, Yewon.

Riki had gained romantic feelings for Yewon. The brothers knew it, that's why they're so cautious of him going closer to Yewon.